“Great specialty pizza”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 22 July 2014

The salads and the pizzas are excellent! I tried the other pizzas that were ordered for the party I was with and had the strawberry salad which was great. You can get half and half of the pizzas on the menu, mix and match to create your own, or stick with a traditional favorite. They are here to accommodate you and make your experience worthwhile. I love the fact that although we had predominately one server, all the employees serve everyone so no matter what you need or when, they are ready to help. I love the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. We had to wait for a table on a Friday night, but once we sat down, the attention was quick and efficient.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I are here last week on a 3 day trip to St Louis. The pizza is good...just good. I was happy we were able to get half and half of anything on the menu so we tried the meatball and the BBQ. The crust was tasty and the pizza good, but I can't rave about it. While they boast about not owning a freezer so everything is fresh, they skimp on the toppings. Fresh is great, but put enough toppings on your pizza so it matters. The pizza was sparse. I was also extremely disappointed with their VERY limited beer selection. For a neighborhood pizza joint after a softball game I guess 5 beers on tap works...but for a gastric experience with such creative ideas for salads and pizza, it didn't deliver. It was good, but it won't be added to my list of "must eats" when I visit St Louis.

3  Thank TiffHerb
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Dewey's is the BEST!!! The bubbly crust is the best. They have a window that entertains the kiddos when you dine in. You see them throw the dough in the air and flour at the glass. The Tito Santana and Strawberry macadamia nut salad is a hands down winner!!!

1  Thank ShellyE41
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is the best pizza in the state! It is worth the drive and the wait. I highly recommend this over all pizza restaurants around.

1  Thank chemguycpf
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Returned to Dewey's Pizza, and it's still the best. If you're headed on a Friday/Saturday night, get there early because there's always a crowd, but please don't let the deter you - it is definitely worth the wait. Feel free to ask to have your pizzas made 1/2 and 1/2, and if you like mushrooms, I recommend the wild mushroom with white sauce. DEFINITELY worth every penny!!!

1  Thank Barb H