“Pricey”

Cross street: Maryland
Branson, Missouri
“Pricey”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stopped to eat at Sub Zero and had burgers. We got the chance to sit outside and loved it. The food was good but not a "go back to" place. We paid almost $100 for 3 people.

Visited July 2013

St. Louis, MO
“Fun infused vodkas and great sushi”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We eat here about once a month for lunch. They have great burgers (even vegetarian options) and great sushi. They also have supposedly the largest vodka selection in the world. I really like their house infused vodkas (the pepper vodka and the pineapple vodka). Kid friendly for lunch. And they have outdoor seating which is fun too.

Visited July 2013
Kalamazoo MI
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This was my first time at Zub Zero and I must say that this is one of the best places I have ever ate. As a foodie, I am very critical about my food but Kelly my server was very welcoming.. She was very very nice and made some great recommendations.. She was one of the best servers Ive had in quite sometime.
Because of the service she provided I will certainly come back to Sub Zero..

Pebble Beach, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place in central west end”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Was back at Sub Zero last night. Of course the vodka selection and pours are outstanding but the food is good too. Kobe beef sliders are always good. But the best is a great vibe in one of my favorite areas of central west end.

“Cool vibe”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

We went to dinner Friday night and had a wonderful time. The nachos were amazing and I would do that again for sure. Drinks are kind of pricey, but if you do one of their pitchers it is worth the money. Our table tried a few different sushi rolls which were very good. Dynamite roll was my fav. The atomsphere was really nice and I do like all vodka choices. Its not every resturant that is a sushi/burger bar, so lots of options for everyone.