“Some of the Best Sushi in STL”

Sub Zero Incorporated
Ranked #1,481 of 2,978 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central West End
Cross street: Maryland
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Okay, I'll admit that Subzero is on the pricey side, especially if you order drinks and sushi (which, duh why wouldn't you??) But that doesn't stop me from going back all the time! I've had almost every roll on their menu and they are ALL good. This is very rare for a sushi place. Also, their champagne cocktails and drink list is very creative and fun! The vodka fruit punch is one of my faves!

The bar side atmosphere is always fun, especially for watching sporting events (like baseball) The service is always friendly and they love to joke around with customers! If you're going to the CWE, go here over the Drunken Fish. It's a lot less crowded/service is a much more friendly!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stopped to eat at Sub Zero and had burgers. We got the chance to sit outside and loved it. The food was good but not a "go back to" place. We paid almost $100 for 3 people.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We eat here about once a month for lunch. They have great burgers (even vegetarian options) and great sushi. They also have supposedly the largest vodka selection in the world. I really like their house infused vodkas (the pepper vodka and the pineapple vodka). Kid friendly for lunch. And they have outdoor seating which is fun too.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

This was my first time at Zub Zero and I must say that this is one of the best places I have ever ate. As a foodie, I am very critical about my food but Kelly my server was very welcoming.. She was very very nice and made some great recommendations.. She was one of the best servers Ive had in quite sometime.
Because of the service she provided I will certainly come back to Sub Zero..

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Was back at Sub Zero last night. Of course the vodka selection and pours are outstanding but the food is good too. Kobe beef sliders are always good. But the best is a great vibe in one of my favorite areas of central west end.