“Horrible service.”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed at the Omni and was looking for a convenient bite so I went downstairs. My first night I ordered a burger which was okay, but had to wait almost 10 minutes for the server to bring ketchup and never offer to refill my drink. The next night I tried again to give them the benefit if the doubt only to sit for 30 minutes without ever being approached by a server. I then left the menu I had grabbed earlier from the hostess stand on the bar and walked out.

2  Thank derrickd99

Reviewed 2 December 2009

This restaurant is located in the Omni hotel. We arrived at 4:30 for an early dinner and no one else was there, but our order of burgers and kids grilled cheese still took almost 30 minutes to arrive. The server was nice enough and the food was tasty, but not worth the wait.

Shortly later another couple arrived, sat at the bar, and started a conversation with the bartender and we couldn't believe our ears. They talked about where they were from, where they had lived, etc., and then proceeded to talk about New Orleans and Hurricane Katrina and how the people there "lack sophistication" and are "ignorant." Guess where we are from? We were appauled and should have left.

2  Thank ladyhart