The ongoing renovation of the St. Louis Union Station/Doubletree is an incredible visual treat.
Hilton is uncovering the magnificent splendor of days gone by. The art deco, lush appointments and incredible architecture took my breath way. The management is on track to update all of the rooms by the end of May 2014.
The location is perfect for us…walking distance to the Metra, a short hop to I64 and then onto the Galleria, Forest Park, biking in St. Charles.
We were able to walk to the Scottrade Center to take in a St. Louis Blues hockey game.
Customer service was very good; the desk clerks were very helpful.
The basic rate does not include breakfast, but the savvy traveler can keep an eye out for very good specials.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt