I came here for a conference. Stayed three nights and was pleasantly surprised. They were upfront about the construction that is going on to update the place. Good service and attentive staff. I was impressed with the security measures, although it made for a tough jaunt from the metro to the actual hotel (hint, you have to go AROUND, not through the mall).
Facilities such as the pool and meeting rooms were excellent. Wi-Fi throughout the building was great. Practically downtown and right on the Union metro line, so a quick walk or ride to everywhere.
The room I stayed in was clean, secure, spacious and nice. The bed was comfortable, good selection of channels on the television and bathroom was good.
Next time I would stay on a higher floor (four and above) for complete privacy and some semblance of a view. Close to some restaurants and attached mall.
Overall, I would stay here again when in St. Louis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Union Station Hotel in St. Louis, MO, is in the center of St. Louis and within walking distance to Scottrade Center, Peabody Opera House, MetroLink and within minutes from Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, Edward Jones Dome, America's Convention Center, and City Museum. The hotel is only 20 minutes from Lambert International Airport and has direct MetroLink access to the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Louis Union Station Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Marriott Saint Louis
- Marriott Hotel Saint Louis
- Hyatt Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Hyatt