St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
US$150
US$136
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$214
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$127
US$125
US$114
3,396 results
All reviewslight showgrand hallmain halllaser showhard rockbeautiful hotellandry's seafooddouble treethe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful lobbywarm cookiesself parkscottrade centerlobby areavalet servicefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Excellent location, very easy to get to/from any expressway while you avoiding downtown traffic. This is very unique historical hotel building. They have done an outstanding job maintaining both interior and exteriors of this historical building. Hotel staff was very friendly. We had access to the launge, which was equipped with starbucks coffee, Tazo Teas, snacks, internet access and very comforting and friendly staff.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The staff was fantastic. We were there for about 8 days and I had an excellent time. The hotel is huge hence we had a good time just exploring the hotel. The rooms were a bit old, but were clean and big. I think the main point is that the staff was really good. I have never experienced such warmth ever before. They were forever willing to help.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We stayed at Union Station because it was the one my brother (who was getting married) chose. Had no idea what to expect (except that Doubletree cookie!), and I was a little concerned because the room was so inexpensive. We were pleasantly surprised! The room was nice enough, and the service was excellent, as were the food and drinks in the lobby bar and restaurant. In fact, we spent much of our time in the lobby hanging out with our family, drinking their specialty cocktails and watching the light show. I can't really speak to the location because in the two nights we were there, we didn't get out much (except to go to the wedding and reception…which was an all-day affair).

Room Tip: We were told that other areas of the hotel had updated rooms that were much nicer…although we thought our room was fine.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

The Double Tree Union Station in St. Louis is a hotel with great character. Their beautiful main lobby is amazing with some nice light shows. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and the overall experience was above expectation. When I go back to St. Louis, this hotel will be my first choice.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The renovation of Union Station is just breath taking ! The history, and beauty of the grand hall is incomparable. The hologram light show , over the top . I had been there in the late 80's and had fond family memories going to Cards game & experiencing the fan frenzy and mid west hospitality. But this trip was truly exception. I still went to a Cards game, but this time stayed @ the hotel located in Union Staion. Have you seen the Starbucks there ? How adorable is that model train track ? The rooms had everything I reacquire, imaculate , great shower & amazing bed ! The only thing better than eating dinner with my family in the hotel restaurant....... The preztel bread, best mac & cheese ever & the Opus One wine !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family