St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$381
EmbassySuites.com
US$445
US$406
US$200
US$163
The Parkway Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$228
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
US$500
US$405
  • Room Service
US$353
US$331
US$408
US$337
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$287
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
US$279
US$271
3,398 results
All reviewslight showgrand hallmain halllaser showhard rockbeautiful hotellandry's seafooddouble treethe executive loungevalet parkingbeautiful lobbywarm cookiesself parkscottrade centerlobby areavalet servicefitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

While some of the services such as Wifi connection and TV channel options were not the greatest the employees made up for it. We were continually greeted with smiling faces and casual conversation, be it in the hall, at dinner or during an elevator ride. Especially when it came to our bellman Doug, he is by far the best bellman I've ever had the pleasure to meet.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed here for a work conference from Sunday to Friday. I have been coming to this hotel now for five years. They are going through a renovation, but that didn't hurt or hinder my stay any. The valet staff is awesome, always so friendly. The clean room was very large and the bed was comfy.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I was pleased with having the event in such a historical location in St. Louis. The hotel was under construction but this did not damper my stay. The staff was friendly and the place was clean and comfortable.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This was my second stay at the Double Tree Union Station, both for a work-related conference. During my first stay, there was a large amount of construction in the hotel. Upon my return the second time, I was pleasantly surprised to see many of the updates that were made in between my visits. The renovated rooms were a real treat and I loved the modern elements combined with the historical details of the hotels past. There is ample conference space and the atrium area is just gorgeous. I'm glad to see an organization embrace a building with such rich history. I would certainly stay here again!

Reviewed 21 July 2014

Room information indicated a safe was available in every room. No safe was available. Though the rooms were clean, more time could have been spent vacuuming along the walls and bed stands and wiping hand prints off of mirrors. Telling me my room is a garden view and when I look out my window it's nothing but overgrown trees and weeds. A little disappointing, I was thankful I wasn't charged extra.