Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Westin St. Louis(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Marriott St. Louis Grand(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
3,130 results
All reviewsrooftop barball parkimo's pizzahilton stcardinals gamevalet parkingcity viewthe executive loungegateway archlouisdowntownconferencecourthousebellmangarage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We booked a room with a view of the arch. The hotel has a nice sunny indoor pool. The staff was very helpful from the manager who put us on an express elevator with our two grandchildren to avoid a wait at the main elevator to the kind staff at Starbucks who filled our granddaughters sippy cup with milk, for free! The elevator system is a little odd. When leaving the pool area you have to take an elevator down to the main lobby and change to another elevator to go up to your room. Not the best situation for drippy guests. Other than that the hotel is literally across the street from the ball park and there are several restaurants in the vicinity.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SurtinJ, Manager at Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and we do hope you'll come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

The room was clean and high-quality. Maid service was diligent--I had clean towels and fresh soaps without having to ask! The hotel staff was professional and courteous always. And the location is great--so close to many downtown St. Louis sights.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for sharing your review with us! We are so pleased that you found the accommodations and service so nice and we're very grateful that you chose to stay with us! We do hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

excellent stay at a lovely location with very friendly staff always willing to assist in all ways possible. Food was delicious and I found the menu slightly limited in choices . Meeting rooms were well furnished , clean , considerable size and well air conditioned ,airport very close , hotel transportation always at hand .Staff was extremely courteous at all times .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your recent experience while staying with us! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark for two nights while attending a conference. I paid $161 per night (including taxes), which was the conference rate.

Check-in was quick and easy. The staff were all very friendly from the time I arrived to the moment I picked up my bag from the bellman at the end of my second day.

The room was a good size, although the bathroom was a little smaller than average for comparable business hotels. I really liked the Cardinals/baseball themed décor throughout the hotel. The old black-and-white photos looked great. I just wish someone had gone to the trouble of identifying and labeling the photos so I'd know who I was looking at.

One other small detail I liked was the abundance of electrical outlets, especially desk-top near the bed. I'm in the habit of travelling with an extension cord/power bar and it always surprises me how often I have to move furniture around to access an outlet and run my extension cord over to where I need it.

The location was also excellent. I walked over to Busch Stadium as soon as I arrived and caught the end of the Cardinals game. The next evening, I walked over to the Gateway Arch and took the ride up and visited the museum.

Some of the negatives included:
- the ventilation system was very loud. It had two fan settings, high and low. The low was so loud it kept me up at night. The "high" was even louder. The second night, I just turned it off.
- the room didn't have a fridge, which wasn't a giant deal, but they are considered standard in just about any hotel these days.
- the hotel charged an additional fee for internet access, which I find totally unacceptable. For the last 10 years, internet access has been as much an expectation for a hotel room as towels and shampoo. Ultimately, I just ran a hotspot off my phone and connected through it. But it was much less convenient than being able to log in to the hotel Wi-Fi.
- the blackout curtains weren't very "blackout". My room faced east and despite taping the curtains to the walls to eliminate any gaps, they still let enough light in in the morning that once the sun was up, the room was no longer dark.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Hilton again. However, it was "very good", not "great" and I would look around and see what else was available if I was planning to stay downtown in St. Louis again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts on your recent stay with us. We're thrilled that, you enjoyed your time with us and we greatly appreciate your feedback on the negative aspects of your stay! We take such information seriously and we've taken some action on the room you were in to address your concerns. As for the refrigerators and internet, those items are constantly under consideration and we will take your thoughts into consideration moving forward! We want to thank you again for both your business and your review! We appreciate it and do hope you'll come back and see us again if you ever find yourself back in St. Louis!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

From the bell hop to the waitress everyone treats you like you are the only guest. Everyone is always smiling.Location is key and we felt super safe.The views from the our room was amazing!Even when we were checking out the the bell hop helped us get out on time.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon!