“Great relaxing getaway for adult time alone”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #5 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Wonderful place for getting away and reconnecting as a couple. My husband and I went to a Cardinals game and then spent the night at the hotel which was located within walking distance to the stadium. We did take the complimentary shuttle to the game but was a great leisurely walk back to the hotel. Also within walking distance to the Arch which we did not visit this time but walked around the park surrounding it...Overall a great getaway hotel for couples to reconnect!

2  Thank Jennifer G
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Jennifer G,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind Regards,
Alper Oztok, General Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I had a great 2 night stay here in October 2013. The room was great and the staff was extremely helpful and gracious. The bed was very comfortable. I had a wonderful view of the Arch. My stay was excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Was welcomed warmly by staff upon arrival. The bed was very comfortable and clean. Would highly recommend this as a very well run hotel that takes pride in their presentation. Good job!! The bar staff was very friendly. The casino is just outside the door.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 10 October 2013

From my arrival experience down to my departure every single person I encountered was the BEST. Checking in with Lynette was the most warming, inviting person EVER! Although there was a few guest in line, she made me feel like i was the most important person of all time! She was very knowledgeable and she answered all my questions. She anticipated all my need and not to mention she won my daughters over with the red wagon full of toys and games. It was my oldest daughter birthday and she even made happy birthday balloons for her! Can toy say WOW 20 times! Jeffery at concierge was a blast! finding me a phone charger and games for my youngest daughters was a sweet touch! Aline was at the concierge as well and her smile made me feel like my stupid questions was the MOST important questions to find the answers too. Although the whole team was amazing, if it was not for these individuals, it would have just been "another trip"!

Room Tip: Ask for ARCH view
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashley J
Reviewed 9 October 2013

The chef at Cielo's was able to create a wonderful entree meeting my wife's dietary restrictions. The food was wonderful and he was not only accommodating, but seemed to enjoy the challenge. We will return.

2  Thank Steven J
Cory C, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Steven J.

I am thrilled to hear about your recent experience in Cielo. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best,
Cory Cuff, Cielo Restaurant & Bar Manager

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We now think of the Four Season STL as our home in St Louis. Everyone from the General Manager to the Doormen treat us as royal family. We are constantly impressed with the quality of the personnel. The experience in Cielo in particular is extraordinary.

Naturally, as it is a Four Seasons, you expect great rooms and wonderful amenities. This one does not disappoint. From the views of the Arch, the outdoor dining at Cielo, the firepit/fountain outside the bar, personalized service and fabulous staff, this is a place that does not disappoint.

Cielo is an excellent restaurant. Service is impeccable (ask for Ben if possible) and the food is marvelous. Try to get a reservation at the Chef's table. Chef Shimon and Chef Fabrizio make some outstanding and extremely delicious dishes. We cannot think of staying in another hotel when in STL. Everything was perfect. Thank you Mr. Oztok and all the remarkable staff.

Room Tip: Get a room with a view of the Arch if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Cory C, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2013

Dear SBF2,

While reading your review I was happy to see that you enjoyed your time in Cielo from our view, to Chef Fabrizio & Chef Shimon's food and the service provided by Ben. We have certainly shared your kind words with the Restaurant team highlighting all the individuals who helped make your stay a success. We cannot wait for you to return!

All The Best,
Cory Cuff
Cielo Restaurant & Bar Manager

Reviewed 5 October 2013

nothing less than excellent accommodations and service; front desk was very friendly; first room was wrong room and immediately fixed problem with upgrade and service; bell service was stellar; the room was spacious and view was impressive; spa was so calm and peaceful and clean; outstanding guest relations; we were attending wedding reception and the ballroom was stellar; wait staff was excellent; food was good - great; no need to leave the hotel unless site seeing; will be planning to be back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

Dear Dana K,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
You can be sure that your refreshing words of praise will be passed along to our entire staff.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
Kind Regards,