“4 seasons st louis”

Ranked #3 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Quincy, Illinois
“4 seasons st louis”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We had an excellent room and excellent service. The check in was a bit difficult to find with confusing elevator locations. Not pleased at all with restaurant food - esp since it was a valentines day dinner.

Room Tip: higher floors have excellent views and quiet
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Mary B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your dining experience. Please contact myself or my assistant at 314-881-2001. I look forward to speaking with you.
Alper Oztok, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (374)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Overall, this is a nice hotel with great people but for what you pay, I expected more. For a Four Seasons property, there are several things that need to be improved. My husband and I arrived after check-in time to find out that our room was not ready. We had our dog with us so this posed a problem for us. We had travelled most of the day so everyone was ready to get into our room. I had called ahead letting the hotel know we would be travelling with a pet. They assured me as long as we arrived after check-in our room would be ready - but it wasn't. The woman who checked us in offerred to put our dog in the back office while we waited. I do appreciate that she tried to help the situation but anyone with a pet knows that a dog isn't like a piece of luggage you can just throw into another room. They have needs just like humans do so we went for a 30 minute walk outside. Our room was ready when we returned from the walk. However, it had no pet supplies as indicated when I made the reservation and when we checked in earlier. I called the front desk and everything arrived within 30 minutes.

The property overall is nice. Most of the staff is friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. The spa has several options available and is very relaxing. We didn't eat at the restaurant but did go to the bar. The bar is small but the bartenders do their best to get everyone served. Room service is okay. The food isn't the greatest but everything is delivered within 30 minutes. The casino is right next door, so a good location if that interests you. The Landing is also a short walk from the hotel.

I'm not sure that I would stay here again. I wish they would have asked how my stay was when I checked out so I could give feedback to help future guests. I definitely don't recommend this hotel to anyone travelling with a pet!!! If you want to hit the casino, go to the Landing, or have a romantic weekend on a big budget, it is a hotel to consider.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear JMille,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I would like the opportunity to discuss with you further some of the details of your visit. Please call me, at your convenience at 314-881-2001.
Thank you again for your feedback, and I look forward to hearing from you.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I've had the pleasure of staying at half a dozen, maybe a few more, Four Seasons properties in the last few years. My first stay at this property was exceptional. All of the service staff were professional and helpful. The rooms are large but comfortable and there isn't a fleck of dust in sight!

So many hotels lack accessible outlets near the bed, but this property has several options that make it easy to keep your devices nearby. The desk has abundant space for work, and there is plenty of lighting available to make the light exactly how you wish. The City View Room is a fantastic choice, though I was a bit surprised to see so much industrial space out my window. Still saw the Arch, but the location isn't typical in that it's not right in the heart of the city - it's comfortably close, but not in the thick of it as you'd expect from a Four Seasons.

I enjoyed room service and the food from Cielo. The spa downstairs is a slice of heaven. I didn't enjoy any services, but I did take advantage of the steam room and hot tub in the women's locker room and the private showers, as well. Everything was meticulous and I love the fresh fruit available. The gym is also exceptional - a terrific view of St. Louis and a bright, clean, and energizing vibe.

Definitely will choose this hotel again, regardless of where I need to be in the city.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Annalise K,
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014

Four Seasons St. Louis is the only place you should stay... great,large rooms and exceptional service really make this hotel shine. Also the breakfast sandwich is amazing and they have gluten free bread!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Roddy_Rod,
Thank you for such a great review of our Hotel. We really appreciate the kind words about our staff. They are truly amazing! We feel our service is what sets us apart from the rest!
We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back soon!
Kind regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Up to the highest standard! The rooms are huge. Super clean and comfortable. The restaurant has really good food. Great bar. Staff is great. This is the best hotel for business in st.louis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Leopold B
Dear Leopold B,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Alper Oztok
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

I barely had enough time to go out and explore St. Louis during a business trip but the view in front of the hotel was more than enough for me to take in every morning! The food in the restaurants are not as bed either, all in all it was a great trip and the fact that it's only about 20 mins from the airport makes it all even better.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear bebebel,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Another great stay at the Midwest's most outstanding hotel. Luxurious and at the same time homey, The Four Seasons staff is what makes this hotel number ONE!! We stayed for 4 nights which is the perfect number of nights to have time for a spa visit and dine in the award winning Cielo restaurant. I should not say too much for fear of too many people knowing my secret but Cielo has the most spectacular wine and food parings, not to mention the chef's table. That is quite the experience. Our dinner party was never better. The food was perfect and service was first class all the way!

You must request an arch view (book early!) - stunning! Whether you want to stay in the comfy bed all day and order room service or take in the spa for some pampering, the staff is always super attentive and so genuine. We needed help from the concierge and they went above and beyond to make sure our plans were set exactly how we intended. Can't say enough about the level of care they give you no matter what you need. I had a facial with Emily and it was the best one I have ever had. Definitely the spa is beyond amazing and if you need a facial, get the brightening with Emily. She is unbelievable! I have received so many compliments on my mani/pedi (thanks Kat!!) They have so many great choices. Skincare/Makeup/Spa items. And it is so nice to be able to get pampered on property. So luxurious!

We just love staying at the Four Seasons St. Louis! It's truly a luxury getaway. We will never stay anywhere else! LOVE!!!

Room Tip: Request Arch Side. Simply outstanding view. Book spa visit in advance and ask Jessica or Channing f...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 3 February 2014
Dear Shari M,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel once again! We really appreciate the kind words about our staff. They are truly amazing! Our employees are so happy to be of service to our guest who ultimately become our friends and extended family.