“Great Expierience- Had a great staff, very friendly staff and very nice and clean rooms!”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #3 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Had a great staff, very friendly staff and very nice and clean rooms! This place won't let you down Located right next casino and Edward Jones Dome. The service was the best part of the stay and the room was very quiet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (382)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
New Britain, Connecticut
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I loved the fact that this hotel is connected to a casino. The room was nice and had probably the best temperature control system of any hotel room I have ever been in. You could set the thermostat and it accurately adjusted to make sleeping very comfortable. Most hotels are too hot but this room was easy to adjust depending on your preference. Restaurant options are excellent due to the casino - buffets were quite good and very reasonably priced.

The spa at this hotel was a major disappointment: 1.) Showers had no hot water - it was warm but not hot; 2.) no powder, after shave, deodorant, or sandals.
The fitness center was also disappointing. They had two bikes, one a recumbent. First day one was out of order and the other had no working TV. Neither had foot straps which make the bikes pretty much useless to a serious rider.
The Jacuzzi was not working for the three days that I was there even though they said it might be up and running in hours. That was total BS.
Concierge gave me bad information about the closing times of the Anheiser Bush Tour. She said it was six but when I called to make sure which was a good thing I did I found out it was four o'clock.
My room TV remote stopped working but the most obnoxious thing is that every time you changed the channel is took a five second delay of empty screen time to change - incredibly tedious.
One morning I was heading out and had to hail my own cab while two bell hops were conversing inside on a cold March morning. I definitely didn't feel that it was worth the money and would choose another place for any future trip.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Dave A
Spring, Texas
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is still a super location and property. The property in general is showing a bit of age. Did have a few problems during this stay, but like usual they were fixed immediately. Can't go wrong with this hotel.

Room Tip: You want an arch view
1 Thank Ron R
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Ron R,
In a constant effort to please our guests, feedback is extremely helpful in motivating the staff towards meeting the Four Seasons standards. Thank you for taking the time to review our property, and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back
Kind Regards,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed for 4 nights at the Four Seasons St. Louis. The service could not have been better. The front desk team ensure a smooth check in and check out experience. The wait staff at Cielo was very knowledgeable and gave excellent wine pairing recommendations. Eno, who handled the shuttle service, did an wonderful job getting me to and from various destinations during my visit.

Room Tip: Request an Arch view room on high floor
1 Thank dreamcatcher10_10
Dear dreamcatcher10_10,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your review of our property. I am delighted to see that we either met or exceeded your expectations and that overall, you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. You can be sure that your refreshing words of praise will be passed along to our entire staff. I would also like to thank you for your feedback on Eno. In a constant effort to please our guests, it is extremely valuable receiving positive feedback on a specific employee!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future.

Warm Regards,
Alper Oztok
kansas city
Reviewed 28 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel just one night. I booked a city view room, but was given an arch view room. I used the valet parking service which has a $30 charge and my car was ready to go within minutes of calling for it. I did not eat at their restaurant or use the room service so I cannot comment on these services. There is a casino that is attached to the hotel which is where my son and I dined.

The room itself was very clean and modern. Both the room and bathroom were much larger than I had expected them to be. The hotel itself was very quiet and I never heard any noise from other guests. The linens were of five star quality. The beds where also quite comfortable. L'Occitane bath products were provided.

The location of this hotel is possibly it's only drawback. There is currently a lot of road construction going on which makes finding the hotel a bit confusing (even with navigation). There are few restaurants within walking distance and the area is generally a bit deserted after 6pm.

Overall this hotel delivers what one would expect from a 5 star hotel and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: I booked a city view room but was given a arch view room. Upon check in I was offered a suite for a...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank sweetiedahling
Dear sweetiedahling,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful comments regarding your visit with us. I am delighted to read that overall, you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The hotel was very clean and the views were amazing. The TV in the bathroom mirror was very cool and the tub was awesome. I did not hear any noise from the hallways and the rooms were large and comfy. I would definitely stay again and recommend this hotel. The restaurant was also very good.

1 Thank Megan W
Dear Megan W,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, and I'm delighted that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 March 2014

My checkin process was slow and I did not receive the room I requested, however the agent was acknowledgable of the area. I went to the restaurant and the Host Adrienne was Rude and I had to wait to be seated while she finished texting and talking to another staff member. Not Four Seasons standard.

Room Tip: The archview is amazing, and the beds are comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Cory C, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Mary T,

I certainly apologize about the inconvenience prompted during your check in to our restaurant. We agree that this is below our own expectations and not what one should expect from us. We appreciate the feedback you have provided for us. Should you like to discuss the interaction further, please call me at 314-881-2103. Thank you for your stay and your feedback once again.

Best Regards,