“Gorgeous hotel, excellent staff, very friendly and delicious food!”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #3 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Plantation, Florida
“Gorgeous hotel, excellent staff, very friendly and delicious food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The hotel was so unbelievably gorgeous. My husband and I were in town for a wedding which the reception was at the 4 seasons. Everything was so beautiful, they were so friendly and tried to accommodate you in every way. I asked if they had a nail file that I would purchase and they provided me with an entire kit of nail clippers etc. My husband also forgot his tooth brush and they provided us with 2 tooth brushes as well as tooth paste. You could print your boarding passes right at the desk and the view was more than acceptable. The breakfast in the morning is delicious. I suggest the breakfast pizza. definitely enough to split for two!

You MUST get the room with the Arch view. it is so worth it. (and the bathrooms are top of the line! gorgeous everything!)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Crystal P,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share the wonderful experience you had at our hotel! We try to anticipate all of our guests needs, and thankfully, we had everything you needed during your visit!
We hope to have to opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
Warm Regards, Alper Oztok, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (376)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have stayed at 30 different Four Seasons Hotels

The 4SSL was as great as any of them. I could not believe how wonderful & beautiful this hotel was. FS hotels are pet friendly. I arrived with my 2 new kittens and they were treated like celebrities. There was a bowl & bottle of Evian waiting for them!

From my greeting as I drove up I knew the hotel was special. Everything about my stay was faultless. The hotel is beautiful, rooms clean & comfortable, spa outstanding.

Room Tip: The view of The Arch & Mississippi River was a wow moment. Don't miss it.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear 4seasons50,
So happy to hear that you (and your kittens) had such a nice stay!
Elkton, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

I have stayed at Four Season Properties before and actually the Ritz Carlton in St Louis...this property blows many of them out of the water! From the moment we walked into the lower lobby, with the music, aromatherapy, water and sculptures....I knew it was going to be good. We went up to the 8th floor, which is the lobby, Cielo, entrance to the skydecks and pool area....striking and so well done in the colors and artwork. No matter where we looked, there was staff smiling and offering to assist us. Check in was quick and efficient. It certainly helped that when we rode up to the 19th floor and the door opened....Carlos Santana was standing there. An icon in an icon. He and Rod Stewart were playing a show that night. The room....the room was stunning, with a view to the Arch and down at the gorgeous pool and sky deck. It was all ooohhhhs and aaahhhhs. Those windows definitely created a "wow" factor. We ended up spending much more time at the pool over the weekend because of how spectacular it was and how much fun we had with the young ladies at the pool. Our every need was met and the two grandchildren loved the cups of frozen fruit they would bring by periodically. Breakfast alfresco was lovely and the hollandaise may have been some of the best I have had...ever. My daughter's 6 and 7 year olds learned that they now LOVE quiche lorraine...thanks chef! Our last night was dinner out by the fire pit watching the lights on the hotel change colors. This weekend exceeded the expectation of both adults and children in St Louis!

Room Tip: Definitely choose a room Arch side and the higher the better....spectacular!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Caren L,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our property. So happy that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind Regards,
Alper Oztok
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Loved the SPA experience with relaxation area offering wonderful view. New vinyl nail polish does last for at least 2 weeks without chipping! Food was excellent and casino was connected to the hotel for some extra entertainment.

Room Tip: height gives you views of the city
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Debbie J,
I am delighted to hear that you not only enjoyed our hotel, but you were able to enjoy a lot of the amenities as well! We look forward to the opportunity to see you again!
Warm Regards,
Whistler, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed here for leisure and this was my 1st time to St. Louis. The hotel is centrally located in downtown between Gateway Arches park and Busch stadium. The hotel restaurant and bar Cielo has excellent food and service. Overall Great hotel with excellent service will return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear WHSTLRBC,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding you stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future.
Denver, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Little things missing which I would expect better from Four Seasons. Only one soap, shampoo not replaced, no shower gel, breakfast expensive for what is served, and restaurant service painfully slow at all times.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Peter N
Dear Peter N,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your experience. Please contact myself or my assistant at 314-881-2002. I look forward to speaking with you.
Kind Regards,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

Every aspect of our stay was superior. The location is great, and there are so many things to do within walking distance. We also went to a baseball game, and the staff did a wonderful job of meeting our expectations with that as well.

Room Tip: It was our anniversary, so we paid the extra for a room on the top floor facing The Arch, and it was...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear emanuelchem,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We really appreciate the kind words about our staff. They are truly amazing! Our employees are so happy to be of service to our guest who ultimately become our friends and extended family.
Kind regards,