“4 Seasons Rocked”

Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis
Ranked #5 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great stay at the 4 seasons. Great service. Clean. View. House car (stretch limo) for busting around town (to BBQ - Bogarts) good times. One thing i want to point out - the pillows were top notch, which is critical for me.

Room Tip: get one with an arch view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Dear wolfswilder,
I appreciate you taking the time to share you comments about our hotel and I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to St. Louis!
Warm Regards,

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My wife and I have stayed here a couple times now and every time is amazing. Rooms is super nice and the room service is excellent. The bar in the lobby is a great place to unwind and relax before heading to bed. The outdoor area is super cool to. We never make it to the pool but it looks amazing. Our stays here have been brief but well worth it. We have tried other hotels in the area but none really compare. Now to be fair this place isn't the cheapest plus with it being a four seasons you expect it to be amazing so really they are just living up to expectations but still worth noting that it is worth it. I think they have soft water which my wife says is important. We always ask for a room as high as possible with an arch view and you should do the same. Pretty cool view to go to bed to and wake up to. Thanks four seasons!

Room Tip: Go for a arch view as high as possible, very cool view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve M
FSHSTL, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Steve M,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoy your stays at our property. You really must make time for the pool during your next visit! We will see you again soon!
Kind Regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

We were so grateful to end our family vacation at this hotel. They truly catered to our kids, to choose a toy from their toy wagon when they arrived, personalized hotel treats waiting for them in the room and even bath accessories just for kids! Beds were very comfy, beautiful view of the Arch, kind staff, and clean hotel!

Room Tip: Catered to our kids! Great pool area!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Adrienne K
FSHSTL, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Dear Adrienne K,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful comments regarding your visit with us. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, but most importantly, your family enjoyed their stay!!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I was in town for a St Louis Bond club outing, which had several events hosted at the hotel. My room was beautiful, and I also got a chance to use the spa which was heavenly. Best Bloody Mary's in Cielo ( ask Ryan to make them!)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear bellrbi,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel! I am happy to see that you were able to enjoy the spa, as well as our Bloody Mary bar!
I hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis in the near future.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I stay here often, and we absolutely love it. The staff is very courteous and professional, and the atmosphere is classy and relaxing. The Cielo restaurant is conveniently located on the lobby floor, and has delicious food and drinks. In the summer the pool is a must! It is located on the roof and has a beautiful view of the downtown area and the Arch. The pool staff is also extremely courteous and attentive. Love everything about this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ginny N,
It is great to hear that you had a first class stay with us! Thank you for taking the time to review our property as well as for being such a loyal guest! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Kind Regards,
Alper Oztok

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I was just there for a quick one night stay....to me everything was superb....nothing was left undone.....really Nice ......i also got to use the spa.. it was great....Lisa is awesome .....or i were you dont miss out

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear montecrioman,
Thank you for such a great review of our Hotel. We really appreciate the kind words! We hope to see you again here soon!
Warm Regards, Alper Oztok, General Manager

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just returned from a 3 day stay at Four Seasons. We loved everything about this place! Service from check-in to check-out was superb! We upgraded to the arch view and are really glad we did. The bed was so comfy. We really enjoyed the pool area, the girls there were so attentive. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear columbiamo,
On behalf of all of us at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, I would like to thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!