Drury Inn St. Louis at Union Station
  • Restaurant
US$202
US$178
Hilton.com
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$111
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
US$137
US$127
US$100
US$87
Quality Inn Florissant(Florissant)(Great Value!)
US$83
QualityInn
All reviewsunion stationhappy hourhot dogsymca buildingrailroad workersfree drinksscottrade centernachoshard rock cafescott trade centerchicken fingersevening snacksparking garagebaked potatopool and hot tubhockey gamelandry's seafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

If you like a hotel close to union station, ballpark, Scottrade center, zoo and eateries downtown St. Louis union station is the place to stay! Its a great hotel to get free food at the 5.30 pm kickback and also from 3 to 10 pm they have popcorn. They have a pretty nice breakfast with a good spread of eggs, sausage, biscuits, yogurt, fruit and cereal. Its nice if you have kids you don't have to get out and spend a lot of money this way. It has a nice pool and whirlpool to relax in. Go later at night there's not a lot of kids there so it is nice.

1  Thank benjamine965
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights with my son while in town for a St Louis Blues playoff game. I booked a "Blues Package" that included a autographed Blues puck. Upon checking in I was told that offer had just expired even though the website did not have an expiration date and let me book it. The check in clerk just said "Sorry"
The next morning at Breakfast the general manager was speaking with guests. I talked to him about our disappointment with the package not being honored. He asked for my name and said he was going to look into. A few minutes later he returned and gave my son the autographed puck and apologized. He was very nice and professional.
The hotel has been built into a converted historic building. The hotel is very well done and very clean. The room was good size with a recliner, desk and chair, refrigerator and microwave, free wifi and hotel also offered free self parking. The bed was very comfortable.
The hotel offers free breakfast and evening drinks and food.
The hotel is within walking distance of the Blues home arena the Scottrade center.
We will be back.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Shortly after arriving in our room, we found the window to be leaking rain water. Not only did management offer to move us, he offered an upgrade to a suite and comped our first night! All during our stay I found the staff to be very helpful and friendly. The rooms at this hotel offer a complimentary hot breakfast which was very good as was the 5:50 "kickback" meal of hot foods which was plenty enough to make it our dinner. The bonus- 3 complimentary alcoholic beverages during the kickback hour (5:30-7). Both the king size bed and the pullout couch were comfortable. The only complaint I have is about the housekeeping. We were out all morning but the maid never came to clean our room. Also my daughter found a vial of deodorant between the bed and dresser that housekeeping obviously did not find from the previous occupants and you could see that the maids did not vacuum in the corners of the room. All in all, though, I would recommend this hotel to others.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel in March this year and found it to be a delightful place. The rooms were quite large and the bed really comfortable. We were surprised with a complmentary dinner when we arrived which included 3 drinks each and were even more surprised that we were also given a complmentary buffet breakfast. A comfortable and friendly hotel with easy acess to Union Station and several local bars. Very enjoyable ...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I have been staying in St. Louis since my husband is a patient at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. I stayed at a hotel very close to the hospital and even though I was getting a discount for Barnes, it was basically just a room. The hotel I had been staying at was booked throughout the weekend and I decided to call around, I stumbled upon the Drury by Union Station by chance and I am extremely glad I did. I got a room for myself at a great rate and had a delicious dinner from restaurant downstairs.

The atmosphere of the lobby is amazing! I was so intrigued by this historical building and was quite impressed! My room was clean and the bed was comfy. The room was smaller than some I've been in but I loved the room nonetheless. When I went back to see my husband in the hospital I told him several times how impressed I was with this hotel.

The staff was fantastic and helpful. The evening snacks and breakfast just added to the value of this hotel. I will be back!! In fact I will be staying there Sunday night!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo