All reviews front desk room was clean eggs oatmeal cookies exercise room right next door pool and hot tub easy highway access nice hotel pool area every morning air conditioner potatoes parking lot louis area yolanda
Reviewed 14 September 2011

After trying to find the hotel for an hour we finally arrived. It was our fault that we couldn't find the hotel as we didn't have very good directions. We called the hotel and the man at the front desk was very helpful in guiding us from where we were to the hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The entire hotel is so clean and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and we didn't hear any doors slamming or people talking throughout our stay. The only thing is that when the air conditioner kicks on it is loud. If you are a light sleeper you might have trouble sleeping. We liked that breakfast didn't end until 10:30 on Saturday morning (nice to be able to sleep in) and the breakfast was great. There was a very nice selection of breakfast items to choose from. We will definately stay at this hotel again the next time we are in the area.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

This newer hotel I thought was great! Check in was really quick. The employee who we talked with was real friendly in giving us recommendations to restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank Brewers45
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one night to attend a funeral at Baue across the street. I didn't arrive at the hotel until 3 am. I was extremely tired after a long 5 hour drive. The checkin was quick and I was put in room 107. The room was well appointed. However, because this hotel is off the service road with the highway across the way it is very noisy. Additionally the pool opened at 6 am and was was in very close proximity to this room. I was awakened at 7:30 am with the noise from the pool. I did not stay to enjoy breakfast as I was extremely annoyed. I did in fact complain to the front desk. Although my stay was less than enjoyable, the manager of the hotel did leave a message at my home apologizing for the problems. The room was discounted (although, I am unsure of how much at this point) and I was given points on my membership. This chain is by far my favorite hotel chain so it will not detour me from staying at another but if I had the occassion to stay in this area again, I am not sure I would stay here but if I did I certainly would ask for a room on a top floor on the opposite side of the hotel from the highway.

Room tip: Avoid room 107 or any room located near pool.
Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LarryJacobs, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Peters, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2011

Guest did check in early morning 3/25/11 and was assigned the first room available which was on the first floor .. This room is near middle of hotel and next to pool area on backside of hotel. Guest was advised of pool hours and breakfast hours upon check in. Guest was awakened by noise from pool area. Upon check out guest advised GM while passing through lobby that it was a very short night and she did not get much sleep. Guest left hotel before manager could apologize directly to guest. Guest was given a discounted rate and awarded extra frequent traveler points. GM called guest home and left a message apologizing and describing what actions the hotel had taken to resolve this issue.. GM advised Night Auditor to avoid using this room unless no other rooms were available in the hotel and attempt to ensure guest is satisfied with the room. .

Reviewed 12 February 2011

The staff was wonderful but I sustained over 200 bedbug bites over a two night stay (although I only slept 3 hours each night). They admitted to finding them in a location consistent with the majority of my bites: under the pillows. They said there were only a few, but I fail to see how I was bitten so many times by only a small family of bed bugs.

The won't pay me any liability costs (trashed luggage, non-launderables, checking luggage into colder storage in flight to avoid bringing them into the cabin, dozens of loads of laundry at hotel cost) unless they can prove negligence. I don't see that happening, given the insurance company's power over the process.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank sweets71
LarryJacobs, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Peters, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2011

Unfortunatley the hotel did experience a single case of bedbugs. We are a brand new hotel and it was very disappointing to us that this incident occurred. Upon notification by t he guest the hotel immediately refunded the guest the full amount of her stay. The hotel then took the room out of order and notified the pest control service. After confirmation of the presence of bed bugs, the room was treated and the hotel immediately notified the insurance company of the issue. All items were discarded from the room including the bed, box spring , mattress, and linens and a commercial steam cleaning company came to clean steam clean the carpet and drapes per guidelines established by American Hotel and Lodging Association.. When the insurance adjuster reviewed the claim, he stated that the hotel had followed all requried procedures after notification of the issue and their would be no liability on the part of the hotel. As a result of the insurance adjusters decision, the guest was not entitled to any compensation Staff was trained to further inspect each room for any possible bed bugs when cleaning the rooms.

Reviewed 23 July 2010

Good
Booked easily on travelocity
Paid $72 total for 1 room with 2 queen beds
Excellent beds with heavy comforters
Very clean and excellent decor
Many outlets
Nice tv
Breakfast included cereal, waffles, biscuits, bagels, bacon, omlettes, potatoes, yogurt,etc.
Easy check in and out