All reviewsbaconfront deskwafflescookiesother hotelsbed was comfortablethe hotel is cleanair conditionerexercise roompool and hot tubfresh fruitpool areaeasy highway accesspotatoesplenty of parkingnice roomlouis area
Reviewed 4 April 2012

The rooms and overall facilities are just ok. Towels and wash cloths were like sand paper with a strong smell of bleach. Breakfast lacking and when I told the attendant that the oatmeal was all gone she replied, "Again...". Yet made no effort to refill it. The pool was cold and the front desk clerk informed us the heater was broken. Ummm probably next stay will be on other side of highway at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Sugieman
LarryJacobs, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, St. Peters, MO, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Unfortunately mechanical breakdowns occur and this was the case with our pool heater.. Upon notification GM contacted pool heater vendor who came on site and parts were ordered. Guests were informed at check in of the problem with the pool.. A sign was placed on the door indicating that the pool was temporarily closed.. The problem was resolved when ordered parts arrived..

Manager has weekly meetings with all staff and meeting focus is always on customer service and satisfaction.. Upon receiving this review, the breakfast attendent was counselled about proper handling of guest request and response.to resolve request.

GM appreciates comments on towels.All towels are washed in controlled washers with automatic chemical dispensers. GM will follow up with EcoLab who checks the machines and chemicalss on monthly basis.

GM values feedback from customers in order to provide 100% guest satisfaction.and takes appropriate actions when alerted to them.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now, twice for pleasure and once for business and have a wonderful experience every time. I am always greeted promptly and made to feel welcome immediately. The staff is most helpful, and they go out of their way to make sure that as a guest, I have everything I could need or want. I also receive a phone call after check-in to make sure that my room meets my expectations. They go above and beyond what I've experienced in other hotels. I also receive an email after my stay asking for feedback about my stay. Customer service is very important here.

This hotel is extremely clean and well-maintained. The rooms are nice and have a refrigerator and microwave. The beds are very comfortable. This is the only hotel I've seen that has a lending library to use while staying there. They also serve a hot breakfast with different choices daily.

The hotel is conveniently located, right off of I-70 not far from shopping centers and restaurants. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing a room in the St. Peters/St. Charles area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Valerie J
Reviewed 19 January 2012

We stayed 2 nights on the spur of the moment. Due to medical emergency we were 4 hours from home with no overnight luggage, clothes, etc. The staff was very nice and volunteered the reduced rate for Barnes Hospital patients which we used the second night. The breakfast was extremely good. It was a handy location for prescriptions, meals and the doctor's office. This was the first time i ever used a washer/dryer at hotel premises. Glad they had it. The indoor pool and hot tub looked inviting and under different circumstances I'm there. This is close to casinos if the casino hotel is full and would definitely would stay again. Thanks to the staff at this extremely reasonable and clean hotel.

Room Tip: if going to the barnes jewish hospital ask about the rate.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank BIGD1001
Reviewed 19 January 2012

This was a nice place -- good price via Expedia, friendly staff, excellent free breakfast, big room. It was also convenient to highways. And there was a friendly chocolate chip cookie awaiting you every night in the lobby.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Julie W
Reviewed 29 December 2011

We stayed for 3 nights and were quite pleased with everything. The rooms had very nice decor and were clean. The beds were very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast and they had a variety of items and even thought of cheese for egg sandwiches. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and never see that with a continental breakfast. The desk clerks were very nice and helpful. We definitely would stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2011