Extended Stay America - St. Louis - St. Peters
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
Super 8 St Charles(Saint Charles)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchengrab and goparking lot isesazachkitchenettestillinoismo
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our family was driving through to Kansas City when my two year old daughter started running a fever so we decided to park it and stay the night here. The manager was the rudest lady, if you could call her that, rude, inconsiderate, and seemed like we weren't welcome with her tone of vocie and manner. Not sure if she was drinking and she stunk like smoke. She kept glaring at our daughter because she was crying and my wife finally took her and tried to calm her down while paying. The outside had garbage and was dirty. The room was dirty with stains and the tv screen had pop or something sticky on it. The bathroom had only two towels...not two wash clothes, towels, and hand towels...two period. I am not sure if it is Saint Peters per say but we did not feel safe here or maybe some of the clients their. After numerous complaints for people screaming in the hall and loud tv's or radio's we just went to the minivan to sleep until it got late enough, around 1am or so go in and sleep. We high tailed it out in the morning without any friendly goodbye at checkout, more of key please and go. I will be complaining to their corporate office, for someone that is in the hospitalality business for 20 years, this place has it completely wrong.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven I
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Walked in around 9pm and noticed no one at the front desk and several people lying on the ground in the small lobby just talking on their cell phones and hanging out. Around midnight I went to go to the front desk for towels and the elevator had an out of order sign on it (it worked earlier). As I was going down the stairs someone in the stairwell told me no one manned the front desk after 11pm- and they were right. Yikes!! I could not get back to the room quick enough because I felt so uneasy about all the things I saw and heard in the hallways at that time. The were lots of men (of various ages and races) milling around the halls and also what appeared to be various illegal activities. While back in the room felt unsafe knowing what was going on around us. Gross. Dangerous. Unreal.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank STLSteph34
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Room was not clean. Bed was made but the sheets and covers were stained. The walls and floors just looked dirty, food and drink spilled on walls and even the phone. The bathroom was not clean especially the toilet. The wall by the a/c unit was cracked and falling apart. The rest of the hotel was dirty as well. Looked like nobody ever cleaned hallways, elevator or stairwells.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank chris g
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Hotel seemed like a nice place from the outside but lacked focus on maintenance. The front-desk has some folks who would not pick calls or pass on business calls to my room. Poorly maintained rooms with Iron not working, burnt coffee pot, blocked commode (which was later cleared) which basically gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. I would not go back to this place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Edwin A
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - St. Peters, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Edwin - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a perfect stay at our hotel. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have checked all of our guest rooms to ensure your experience is not repeated.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at ssp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

This hotel was clean and reasonably price.

There was a lot of noise made all day long from the cleaning people which was annoying. Continuously slamming the doors over and over for each room until it was cleaned. There has got to be a better way.

Management visited us to tell us that our stay was up without checking the computer to see that we had already paid. Annoying.

Better than most of the chain though.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Mooseskinner
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - St. Louis - St. Peters, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you had a few concerns with your stay. In response to your feedback, I am meeting with the team to discuss these issues so we can formulate ways to improve our offerings and procedures moving forward.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ssp@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.