“Awesome, but don't call me "babe"”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Peppers Sports Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Joppa
“Awesome, but don't call me "babe"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

I took a chance on a different flavor of wings and couldn't have been happier: the charred spicy BBQ was incredibly delicious. The choice of wings is pretty long, and I really liked that it was a local place, not a chain. It's a good place to watch sports with lots of TVs. The servers were attentive, but I hate being called "babe" by anyone except my wife.

• Visited April 2013

Iberia, MO
“OK bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2012

Sometimes the "specials" are overpriced bar food. With Buffalo Wild Wings up the road, I am hoping they get a little more price friendly.

Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Decent Bar Food, Good Location”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

I stayed at the hotel across the parking lot so the short walk over to Peppers was perfect after driving a long day. I had a salad and some of their Peppers Caviar (tortilla chips with a black bean/corn/black eyed peas salsa). Nice chips for a restaurant and the salsa was also tasty. Had I wanted something more gourmet or, dare I say it, actually healthy (the salad was fine but not particularly extensive!) I may have wanted another venue. But for an easy place to grab a bite, I was satisfied. My margarita was good too ;)

Visited July 2012
Saint Robert, Missouri
“A fun BAR”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This place is really more BAR than grill...just saying if you have young kids... The food is pretty good but, the best thing is the staff...they seem truly happy that you are there!

Visited April 2012