“Very welcoming and clean, makes you feel right at home.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Howard Johnson Saint Robert Near Fort Leonard Wood

Howard Johnson Saint Robert Near Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #15 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
“Very welcoming and clean, makes you feel right at home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

I'm an active duty service member and I've stayed at this hotel for about a month. I was very pleased with the very welcoming and friendly staff and cleanliness of this hotel. I was even more pleased when I was given kitchenware with an oven top, microwave, and big refrigerator to supply and cook. I've enjoyed my stay here at Value Place and if I'm ever at this location for either business or pleasure this is where I will without a doubt be staying again. Thank you!!!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
vpstrobert, General Manager at Howard Johnson Saint Robert Near Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
Thanks for choosing to stay with us while you were here with the USMC detachment doing training at Fort Leonard Wood. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve our guests experiences. We are always happy to hear that we met or exceeded our customer's expectations. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The rooms are clean and everything is new and up to date. I scheduled my room a couple of days early from the time I arrived at ft leonard wood, and I forgot to change my reservation, and the manager of the hotel was kind enough to call and remind me so there wouldn't be any extra charges...
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
vpstrobert, General Manager at Howard Johnson Saint Robert Near Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for staying with us during your military transition here at Fort Leonard Wood. We appreciate that you took the time to share about your experience and wish you the best of luck wherever your travels take you.
springfield
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2012

The staff at value place was very helpful and made my stay very welcoming and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any and everyone, I had no problems what so ever. The rooms are fully furnished with full size refrigerators and a stove top, i felt like i was in my own apartment studio rather than a hotel room away from home.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
kansas city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

We had never stayed at a Value Place before, it was a great price for a very clean room with a kitchen. The staff was very helpfull.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank cherie m
Mpls, MN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2011

We spent 2 weeks at St. Roberts Value Place and were very happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly, accomadating and informattive. They explained all the information we needed for our stay and answered all our questions and were very pleasant doing so. The room was very clean, NO bed bugs, nice size kitchen area, comfortabel and served our purposes. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Rolla, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2011

The attention to detail and customer service at ValuePlace, St. Robert, MO were absolutely superb during my stay from January 29 through February 5, 2011.

My delightful experience started with the reservation. The Property Manager did an excellent job of confirming my reservation and familiarizing me with the ValuePlace brand. At check-in I asked for internet service, but realized one day later I would not need it. The manager told me it was no problem and I would be refunded for the internet at check-out. Such a small thing, but what great customer service!

The Safety Attendant checked me in after office hours with wonderful efficiency. He covered his required paperwork, costs, hotel procedures, and familiarized me with the ValuePlace brand. He was courteous and pleasant. The same attendant checked me out at departure. Again, he was efficient, thorough, and very pleasant.

During my stay we received heavy ice and snow. My car was completely snowed and iced in. The Property Attendant was shoveling snow and putting deicer around the building. He let me borrow his shovel and even offered to help with the work of digging out of my car! Once I had removed the snow, I was still stuck because of an ice sheet in front of my tires. He readily noticed my problem and threw down deicer in front of my tires. Within five minutes I was driving away for dinner. What wonderful customer service.

I will recommend ValuePlace to my family and friends when they need a friendly, clean, and affordable place to stay in the future. I will definitely stay at ValuePlace again.

Thanks for a wonderful experience.

Yours truly, Mark M.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
Saint Robert, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2010

This new hotel is for extended stay and I stayed for a couple of months. It's clean, safe and very affordable. The staff is friendly, always helpful, and I really enjoyed my stay here! They are pleasant and happy people from the manager to the front desk, housekeepers and on site maintenance & security personnel. Thank you for your hospitality!!!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo