My daughter and I drove here from NM. When arriving I had concerns about getting on to the base to pick up my husband from the airfield. The lady helped ease my concerns and helped me get to the airfield easier than the directions I had pulled from the internet. The hotel was nice and clean. My daughter enjoyed the pool saying the water was warm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Columbia College and I-44. This hotel is also near Waynesville Regional Airport (TBN), Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Mark Twain National Forest, Missouri State Park and less than 5 minutes from Fort Leonard Wood military base. Red Roof St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood features free continental breakfast, flat screen TVs, wireless internet connection in all rooms, an indoor heated pool and hot tub (closed for maintenance from 1/2/14 to 1/10/14), spacious suites, interior corridors, an elevator, and a coin laundry facility. Selected rooms offer microwave/refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Enjoy our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea in the Lobby. Pets Welcome; Please declare pets when making reservation to avoid conflict with allergy free rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn St. Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Red Roof Inn Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Red Roof Inn