We stayed here in Aug 2013 while visiting my son at Ft Leanord Wood. It was a good location, close to the base and overall good value for the price. I had made reservations online and they already had them printed out and ready to go when we arrived. Sometimes you cannot get a smoking room and we are smokers- this hotel offers smoking rooms so that was a plus for us. The room did not smell, it was clean and the staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel. This hotel is close to Columbia College and I-44. This hotel is also near Waynesville Regional Airport (TBN), Phelps County Regional Medical Center, Mark Twain National Forest, Missouri State Park and less than 5 minutes from Fort Leonard Wood military base. Red Roof St Robert - Ft Leonard Wood features free continental breakfast, flat screen TVs, wireless internet connection in all rooms, an indoor heated pool and hot tub (closed for maintenance from 1/2/14 to 1/10/14), spacious suites, interior corridors, an elevator, and a coin laundry facility. Selected rooms offer microwave/refrigerator units (a nominal fee may apply; please inquire). Enjoy our complimentary coffee-house style coffee, tea in the Lobby. Pets Welcome; Please declare pets when making reservation to avoid conflict with allergy free rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Red Roof Inn, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn St. Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Red Roof Inn Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Red Roof Inn