“Great Staff here”

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
McMinnville, Tennessee
“Great Staff here”
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

Came here for son's graduation from Army. Staff (Melody) extremely kind and efficient. Large clean recently updated rooms with comfy bed. Pool and hot tub a pleasant treat. Continental breakfast fresh daily. Would definitely stay again. Thanks for a clean and safe stay.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Susan0823, Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
Dear saudas, Thanks for the great review and special mention of Melody. I will be sure and let her know of your complment. Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip thru our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We stayed here one night and were pleasantly surprised with our extra large King size room. Easy access to highways and fast food and casual restaurants. Clean and quiet and recently remodeled. Easy check in and pet friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Hello Cross Country Trek! Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to accommodate. I am glad you enjoyed the king room. Catch us on your next cross country trek!
Thanks, again.
Forest Lake, Minnesota
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn St. Robert Mo. for the graduation of my son from Basic training at Fort Leonard Wood. My younger son was bored he filled out the satisfaction card mostly out of humor not looking to actually hand in the card. When we left he placed the card by the TV on the dresser upside down. We really didn't mean to turn it in. When we returned from the days activities we were very surprised to find the room spotless, in like new condition with all the items from the list fixed! This may not seem like a big deal to many people but remember my son had done the list out of boredom and the card was place in such a manner that I really didn't expect them to see the card. To me and my son, we decided this was an indication of some very conscientious and professional staff! In the end we found our stay to be very enjoyable thanks to the individual who really took their job very seriously! I have a return trip for next summer planned. I already know where I plan to stay!

Room Tip: our room was main floor 3 rooms from the pool. Don't worry about noise, it was very quiet!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul S
Dear Paul S.,
Thanks for the wonderful review! Even though you said the comment card was filled out due to boredom, if we are not told of problems, chances are they would not be taken care of as quickly.
We love to hear when a guest says "Great stay, no problems" but we NEED to hear when there is a problem. Thanks again and please thank your son for me. Susan
Montrose, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed five nights for our Marine son's graduation from Motor T and everything was fine. I found the staff to be helpful and accommodating.

They are in process of renovation because they had old room furniture for sale. Our room had been updated.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Dan W
Dear Dan W., Thank you for the great review! We try to give all of our guests a pleasant stay. It is good to know we met that goal.
Constantine, Michigan
Reviewed 16 July 2014

for $69.99 I expected a pretty good room... and we had that ALMOST... took a 5 minute shower in the am.. water was around my ankles and water was still in the tub when we checked out 45 min later. Renovations are taking place but the laminate flooring in the bathroom was already buckled. I brought these items to the attention of the front desk. No discount was offered. Room 221. Wifi was good but i wouldn't say FAST... Indoor Pool was lightly heated, which was nice.. Hot Tub was HOT... but doable... Front Desk staff was VERY NICE... breakfast was nice and appreciated.

Room Tip: Nice Pool.. Bring your suits!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Doug E
redroofsaintrobertmo, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had an overall pleasant experience and apologize for the small ways in which we fell short of your expectations. We’re always changing and improving and will take your comments into consideration as we make further changes. I hope you will focus on the good and choose us the next time you’re in the area.

Hotel Manager
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with a couple other family members back in January for my husband's grandfather's funeral. The staff was rude, the hotel had holes that were puddied throughout the 2nd floor, and our room was just disgusting. The furniture felt like there was a layer of grease on it. I'm not talking little holes or patches on the walls either. There were 5 cars in the parking lot, 3 of which were our family. His cousin did mention that he thought the 3rd floor had just been remodeled, so they could have been in the midst of working on the 2nd floor. My sister in law had a room directly across from us, while we were talking from our doors, the receptionist kept shooshing us. Later that evening, I had taken 2 of my boys and my niece to the pool. When we left, we forgot their shirts on the chairs in the pool area. The way the hotel is set up, you can see the pool area on the 2nd floor standing at the elevator, which the other side of the area is open to the lobby. My husband stayed on the 2nd floor and let my 9 year old son and 10 year old niece go down the elevator 1 floor, into the pool area to get their things and come right back up. The instant the elevator opened, she started in on them. My husband said Ma'am, I'm right here, its ok, I'm watching them get their things that had been left behind and they are coming right back to the room, all while she continued to mouth something under her breath. My husband and his sister were later having a conversation in the hallway discussing the funeral arrangements for the following day and were yet again shooshed. My husband chose not to respond to her at that time as he was heated and didn't want to say something stupid and chose to wait until morning, if anything. Keep in mind, these conversations were by no means loud, as my 11 month old was sleeping. The kids may have been loud at times, but never in the hallway or lobby where this receptionist was at. Also, there were maybe 5 rooms being used that night! 2 of which were us on the 2nd floor on our side of the building and our cousin who was on the same floor on the opposite end. The other 2 I'm pretty sure were on the 3rd floor, we never saw anyone else. Anyway, by morning my husband was over it and decided not to say anything. Actually, my husband is the most laid back person you could know, so for him to be fuming like this, explains how rediculous she was being. Once we went to check out, everything was good, until they asked how our stay was. My husband politely explain the situation and the way the woman handled herself and told them that by her actions alone, we would never stay there again or any Red Roof Inn for that matter. Not that we alone would kill their business by no means, just simply stating the fact. They did apologize, but in the same sense made excuses and said she mentioned there had been a lot of noise from talking the night before. This was our experience, so I'm not saying don't stay there, because the place could be remodeled now or in the poor shape it was while we were there, we will never know. My thing is, if that same woman is still employed there, she may rub you the same way as well. I just don't recommend this hotel. There are many hotels in the area to choose from if you didn't want to settle on this one.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
redroofsaintrobertmo, Webmaster at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I apologize that a few issues detracted so much from your stay. We focus on providing clean, comfortable, value-priced rooms that people will want to visit again and again. I’m truly sorry that we fell short of exceeding your expectations, and I hope you will try us again. We strive for total satisfaction.

Hotel Manager
Cumberland, Maryland
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We traveled to this area to attend FLW's family day & Graduation-,Rooms was very clean and comfortable- they have a indoor pool and hot tub which was very clean and maintained, LOCATION is great-Rates are great, I booked at least 2 other motel/hotels before settling on this one. We felt Safe, Secure and Relaxed as it was 6 ladies traveling alone

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Shelley2458
Susan0823, Manager at Red Roof Inn St. Robert, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Shelley2458, Thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy to know that you ladies felt safe and secure while staying at our St. Robert property. It is certainly a pleasure to provide these services to guests such as yourself. Thanks again, Susan