“Great Stay”

Bell's Extended Stay
Okinawa, Japan
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I stayed at the Bells for about a month while attending classes at Ft LeonardWood. I was originally staying at another Hotel but all my classmates were talking about how nice thier rooms at the Bells were. I went over and checked it out and moved two days later. The rooms have washers and dryers (huge plus for long stays) and full size kitchens. The room I had at my other hotel had laundry but it was in the bottom of the hotel and was four flights of stairs down and always packed. Also, the size of the rooms were larger then what I had. There was a general cleaning daily which included taking trash. The location was great only about 4-5 minutes from the front gate which mean I was home sooner and had to fight less traffic after class let out. There is also a complimentary breakfsat every morning that was actually very good and more then the simple continental deals you get at most places.
Finally, the service was great. Any questions or concerns that came up they responded immediately. When I initially checked into my room the internet was not Wifi, but rather a single line in the living room. I just happen to mention that it would be nice to have WIFI and about an hour later a knock at the door and someone was there with a router.
I have two coworkers that are going to similar classes and I just had them book two rooms this week based on my experience.

Room Tip: They have two properties. one is about ten minutes closer then the other. I stayed at the closer one...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Duluth Mn
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed here for 4 days in August. I felt it was a good value and in a convenient location. The people there are friendly and helpful. It doesn't have a pool and that might be the best part. I think you might get a quieter crowd without one. Here's a tip - If you are using your GPS to locate the hotel use the cross streets I44 and Eastlawn ave. Its located on a new street one that wasn't in my GPS.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank rivid2
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed 30 June 2012

This is a new property so everything was quite nice. Hopefully they can maintain its freshness for quite awhile. We had seen 2 of the rooms. the 1st room was the wrong type of room we had reserved, but they quickly got us situated in the correct accommodations. Nevertheless, both rooms were very nice and clean.

The Staff were very pleasant to do business with. There was someone at the front desk always to assist you. And yes, it was nice to do business with U.S. born Citizens for a change.

like most people visiting Saint Robert, we were here to visit our son who was graduating from Boot Camp at Fort Leonard Wood. from the parking lot of this hotel, you are about a 3 minute ride to the main entrance (the North Entrance) of the base via Missouri Ave. and you are about 3 minutes from Highway 44 if you head the other direction on Missouri Ave.

so because of its location and with the tidiness of the rooms, i would highly recommend this Motel.

a couple of things to keep in mind. there is no pool at this location. and there are no elevators. you will need to walk up to get to your room if located on the second floor.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank vaughanvc
Everywhere
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I do business in the St Robert area and it is often hard to find decent lodging with the Military graduations. This is a nice, clean, new property and I will gladly recommend it as well as stay here on future trips to the area.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Rhode Island
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I came down for a graduation stayed in the hotel part of this little extended stay and ended up extending more days .The whole experience was very memorable.I recommend this little place to anyone who does not care for all the hustle and bustle it's quite, nice, clean everything works even there internet the staff is always willing to help you with whatever it is that needs to get done it feels like a home away from home.I hope you stop by and stay awhile.Your gonna love it!!!!!! Oh and there prices are just right for military and also family or contractor looking for something nice and private. I loved it and i know you will.There for i recommend this place to anyone out there looking for a hotel room and paying those ridiculous prices out there and not getting your monies worth. Trust me i am a choice member but i did not care to rack in the points because this little place was well worth not getting them points.Kudos to Bells and may the lord bless you also there is a church not so far from it it's called rock of ages wonderful place you got to stop by if your a church goer and meet them all wonderful people.The whole experience was wonderful come and enjoy your going to love it .Thank You to the Bells Family. cause that's what they made me feel like part of there family. Their are people there that being staying with this family for years and keep coming back so maybe you will become part of there extended family.I know i will if i ever have to come back to Fort Leonard Wood. Oh and i forgot it's just minutes away from fort leonard wood

Room Tip: ask for whatever you are looking for and they give you the information they do not push it down your...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends