“The best hotel in town...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Reviewed 29 March 2012

I was trying to find a place to live and the staff was so helpful pulling out there personal contacts, absolutely amazing, The breakfast was awesome and the room was very clean also the beds were very comfy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. As always, we try and help our guest out anyway we can. We recently received a "Best of Baymont" award for being one of the top 25 Baymonts!
All of our guests make us number 1 in my book!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

Great staff, great breakfast, prett rooms. Got to know the staff a little, and had fun with them when we came in and out of the hotel. Will go back if we get the chance.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

We had a great time talking and joking with all of you. Thanks for staying with us, and if you get back this way, I'm sure the cookies will be hot along with the coffee!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

My sister and I stayed here in November 2011 and liked it so well that when we traveled back to the area, we stayed again in February 2012. The staff were all very courteous and helpful with everything. From the morning breakfast to having our room made up, we couldn't have been more pleased with how well we were treated. I will, without hesitation stay here again, should I be in the area. Baymont Inn & Suites, St. Robert, Mo ROCKS!!!

Room Tip: We were happy with both rooms we had.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you very much for the great review! We appreciate it and hope you pick us to stay again! Its guests like you that make this a great job to have!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

We came to St. Robert to see my Son graduate from Basic Training at Ft. Leonard Wood base and stayed at the Baymont Inn. A pleasant stay! The comp continental breakfast was good (typical food variety, but helpful staff) Anita at the front desk and the rest of the hotel staff was very friendly. Clean throughout. They even had freshly baked cookies everyday at front counter. If my son ends up coming back to this Army Base, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Thank you! I have shared your comments with all of my staff. We appreciate YOU taking the time to comment on our hotel!

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stayed for a total of two weeks. The service I received was just fantastic. From the time I checked in with Anita, I was treated like they have been knowing me for years and made me feel right at home. The Continental Breakfast was out of this world. The Mades who serviced my room always added a personal touch, and insured that I felt comfortable during my stay. My hat goes off to Alisha and Maribel who serviced my room. I felt so comfortable that I left my Laptop and all my audio equipment right on the dest. In the mornings I was always greeted by Keri the night manager. The hotel also has WiFi or plug in for online service that work just fine. Never had a problem. Thank you again for making my stay at Fort Leonard most enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SFCHenry
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2012

Thank you for staying with us. It was great seeing you come "home" every night and joke around with us! I have to admit, I have some of the BEST employees. All with great core values! Stop by next time your down this way...we will have a cookie waiting on you--Bets

Reviewed 28 January 2012

This hotel was an excellent location for us. It is close to Ft. Leonard Wood, MO and is a decent pace for the price you pay. It is not the Ritz Carlton, so don't expect it. ALL of the staff that we dealt with were extremely friendly and helpful. The cleaning crew did an awesome job. Whatever we asked for, they gave us and with a smile. If I ever have a need to be in St. Robert, MO again, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

From myself and my entire staff we "Thank YOU" for staying with us during this important time in your loved ones life.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Thank you to Betsy and the staff of Baymont Inn and Suites. Very good experience... clean rooms...we will be staying again..

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family

"Your Welcome!"
We are so happy that you enjoyed staying at our "home".