“A super clean, friendly service with a smile!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
“A super clean, friendly service with a smile!”
Reviewed 4 July 2012

This is a place you feel safe about not picking up any germs. The bed was super comfortable and everything was very nice.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 6 July 2012
We appreciate your feedback! My front desk staff and the entire housekeeping staff thank you for you review. Saftey and security are #1 in our book. If you get back this way again be sure to stop by!

Betsy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tennessee Ridge, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Me and my family stay her in may for my son's graduation from fort leonard wood, and the time we pull up to check in we were greeted by Anita, an other associates, with a warm welcome. The Room was nice and the hotel location was great to the base. The breakfast was wonderful.
If I was to ever have to come this way again this is our place to stay.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 28 June 2012
Glad your stay was a great one! If your up this way again..stop by, stay awhile, and let our hometown hospitality shine!

Maquoketa, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 14 June 2012

My family and I stayed here Mother's Day weekend, Staff was very pleasant and helpful with all our needs, my kids enjoyed the pool which when we stay at a place beside the room- pool is the big factor to us as that's where we spend our relaxing time. Breakfast was awesome a wide variety of food both hot and cold. Waffles YUMMY... Rooms were very clean and roomy. My son forgot his cell phone charger the front desk person lent him one to charge his phone. We have stayed at several hotels during our stay and I now try to book at Baymont's over others. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this hotel.. Their Staff ROCKS.....

The Muhlhausen's

Room Tip: Book a room today... A+
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 15 June 2012
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay! You are right...my staff ROCKS! Thank you very much for your most gracious review.

Harpster, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 13 June 2012

My husband had business on the Base, so the kids and I (Grandkids- age 4&5) spent ALOT of time at the hotel. Very nice! Very clean! The staff was attentive and friendly, courteous and very helpful! In the past 6 months, this is our 10th hotel stay and to date, by far the best:) We had one small "speed-bump" with a morning-desk staff person but definitely not a huge problem...we will definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 18 June 2012
Thnak you for taking the time to give us a honest review. My staff and I try to make everyones stay a great one! We are humbled that you chose us!

Vegas
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My sister and I stayed here for 3 days and I must say, we were quite comfortable and felt very safe. Even though our refrigerator didn't keep items cold, it was replaced immediately. The room was very clean, the staff was very helpful...Thanks Anita (10:30 p.m.) for helping us get our internet service. Breakfast was great and so was the staff!! If you have a graduation to attend, this is the place you want to stay...the gate was right up the road.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 21 May 2012
Thank you for your review. We so try to make every stay an exceptional one! If you every get this way again, be sure to drop by:)

Bets
Okinawa, Japan
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I was staying at another hotel in the St. Robert area, and was completely unhappy. I went to the Baymont and was immediately greeted by the staff that insisted that my experience would comparable to a long visit home. Sure enough, by the end of my 3 month stay at the Baymont, they had become my family.

The front desk staff was always professional and made customer service appear effortless. The house keeping staff was more than courteous; they took pride in the product they produced. Such a trait is seldom observed in other locations.

I do not know how to run a hotel, but I know how the guests should be treated, and the entire staff at the St. Robert Baymont has set the bar in the customer service industry. I had never stayed in a Baymont before, but I will never stay anywhere else again.

Thank you Baymont Inn and Suites.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
I have to admit, you kept us on our toes! We try and treat everyone like they are family here at Baymont in St Robert! After staying with us for 4 months your more like a son to me and a brother to the rest! Take care and keep in touch, we will miss you!

Bets
Bluffton, South Carolina
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My fiancé and I recently visited Baymont Inn and Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert
139 Carmel Valley Way, Saint Robert, MO 65584 US .
My daughter was graduating basic training there; I must say that I was more than impressed with
Baymont Inns. They are very clean, well run and accommodating. And the best part very reasonably Priced.
As a matter of fact it had the best rate we found. I would encourage anyone traveling there to check them out we found it to be very satisfactory. If I had any complaint at all it was the fact their internet was not what I would say the best but still worked. by the way also, it’s only a little over a mile or so from the main gate of Ft Leonardwood with easy access in and out and to restaurants and shopping also.
Hope this helps
MT Davis

Room Tip: close to the elevator is what I go for.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Baymont17871, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Ft. Leonard/Saint Robert, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We have been working with the internet and have added gateways throughout the building. We strive to make our guest satisfaction and stay an enjoyable one.