“Extra nice and friendly Hampton Inn with more perks than others. Best lodgin in area.”

Hampton Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
GreenLeadersBronze level
Butlerville, Indiana
Reviewed 21 June 2012

Everyone working here treated me extra friendly for my lengthy stay over 10 days. Nice clean rooms with up-to-date fitness room where you can watch many channels on the wide screen or individually on your own exercise machine. The also have free weights and a pool. I had a nice jacuzzi rooms which had some extra space and kitchenette. This convenience worked nicely for my week or more in the area. As an added bonus, the Hampton Inn staff cooked out near the pool and offered complimentary grilled treats and even brought in Buffalo Wild Wings chicken and had drinks, to include a keg of beer. The business center has printing capabilities and the lobby looks newly decorated with plenty of space. They do have conference rooms available. I always found breakfast fresh with nutritious options and some pasteries for those with a sweet tooth. Free USA and local paper in the mornings. Sherry always had nice things to say to everyone and kept the breakfast area fresh, fully stocked, and apetizing. Every Hampton Inn needs someone like her hosting guests. You have the option of complimentary wi-fi or plug in internet. Driving to Fort Leonard Wood only takes 5-10 minutes.

Room Tip: Sign up fro Hilton Honors and ear free nights and upgrades.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
East Windsor, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 June 2012

We stayed 5-29 through 5-31 and we couldn't have been more pleased with everything the hotel had to offer. They have recently updated their lobby and breakfast area, along with the bedding in the rooms. They should update their photos on this site. The staff was extremely friendly and attentive, the rooms were very clean, the breakfast was yummy and plentiful. It was close to a Walmart and many restaurants, and just a few-minutes drive to Fort Leonard Wood. Overall this was an excellent choice for our stay. One *small* drawback was their fitness room, it was quite small and no fans.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saint Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 6 June 2012
Our team would like to thank you for such a wonderful review. It is always great to hear how much our guests enjoyed their stay. Also thank you for the suggestions on our fitness room. We are always striving to improve all aspect of the hotel for our guests. Hope to see you again soon.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Loved our short stay at the Hampton Inn. Cozy plush rooms, modern amenities, good fitness center, excellent breakfast, easy & well-functioning wi-fi, and wonderful customer service. Great price at $99 for two beds, and they added a rollaway bed for us at no extra charge.

home
Reviewed 30 May 2012

Sites like TripAdvisor would not be necessary if all hotels were as good as this one. I have spent a lot of nights away from home, and this hotel stay was by far the best I've experienced. The staff made contact prior to my arrival, setting the bar before I left my office. Every member of the staff went out of their way to make my visit as comfortable as possible. The daily hot breakfast was filling and although not spectacular, was several steps above the cold continental breakfast offered by other properties. Don't forget all you can eat hot chocolate chip cookies weekdays from 3 to 8 PM.

I dealt primarily with Silvia and Yomar, but really every member of the staff with whom I had contact was simply outstanding. I cannot list all the names, because to do so would mean I'd miss somebody. I choose Hampton/Hilton for a reason -- I expect a great experience when I travel. This particular operation exceed my every expectation. Well done.

Room Tip: Ask for the back of the hotel. The noise from I-44 and from cars in the parking lot are louder at t...
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Thank you so much for all of your kind words. Our staff always strives to exceed our guests expectations. I am glad we were able to do so for you during your stay! Hope to see you again in the near future! Safe travels.
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We traveled all the way from Philadelphia to Missouri, a place in which we have never been. From the moment we walked in the door, there was a polite staff member there to greet us and thank us for our stay. We also felt safe and secure with all of the locks, even to common areas. We especially enjoyed your amenities including the coffee bar, free HOT breakfast, and the lovely pulled pork dinner. Yomar made our stay extra special with his expert knowledge of the area "hotspots" and eateries. Thank you again!!!!!!
The McElroy Family

• Stayed May 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My family and I were traveling through and stayed at the Hampton Inn. The accommodations were excellent the rooms were very clean, breakfast was fantastic, and the staff especially Yomar made our stay a fantastic experience. Thanks

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of the hall and was very quiet.
Owensboro
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We were traveling and my daughter called this Hampton Inn to ask questions about availability of rooms. An employee by the name of Yomar handled her questions professionally and efficiently. He was extremely helpful. When we arrived, I had some questions about our room and his customer service completely exceeded my expectations. This employee alone gets the excellent rating for this property. Our room was extremely quiet, and we slept very well. This hotel wants to be sure you are happy during your stay, and we were!!