“Excellent long term stay!”
Review of All Towne Suites

All Towne Suites
All Towne Suites
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
“Excellent long term stay!”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

I am in the Air Force attending a 3 month long technical training school. I found all towns suites online and booked with Expedia, when I arrived I found I had to change my dates because the school was longer than expected and I was told they were booked and I could not continue my stay.... After a little conversation the staff worked it out and found a way to let me stay my entire time while honering me with my lower Expedia nightly rate. The hotel has plenty of room and the staff is amazing. The desk is big enough for my studies and eating. The kitchen and appliances were all clean and plentiful for "home cooking" my room was made up every day when I returned from school even though they say thy only make up beds a couple days a week they went above and beyond. My only negative comment on the room would be the television it's nothing fancy just a big 32" tube. However I'm really not that picky and wasn't there for entertainment anyhow. The gym is very small with few free weights and a treadmill, elliptical and combination resistance machine however it got the job done when I did work out. The hotel is not very busy and is in a quiet area which I absolutely love! Not a lot of foot traffic. Overall my 3 month stay was amazing at this hotel with friendly staff and a comfortable living environment.

• Stayed June 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Evansville, Indiana
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Came to a graduation at Ft. Leonardwood. I was supposed to stay with two others in my family, but they cancelled. I had reserved a suite with an extra bedroom and when I called to downgrade to a queen single suite it went very smoothly. I got a little turned around, when trying to find my way, (as the hotel is on a dead end street and the All part was missing from their sign in the sky...just said Towne Suites), but had I listened to my GPS I would have found it right away.When I arrived, the front desk was very attentative and I was checked in in no time. The lobby, elevator, hallway and room were very neat and clean. The room was very spacious, with the usual furniture, very big table to eat on plus an easy chair, (not sure if it reclined). The bed was very comfortable, the pillows nice and fluffy, and it was QUIET. The kitchen was well supplied with dishes and the usual necessaties. The refridgerator was spotless, as was the rest of the appliances. The room was well lit with many wall lamps, plus a floor lamp and ceiling lights in the kitchen. The bathroom was roomy also, with lots of fluffy towels and the Bath and BodyWorks toiletries were a luxury! The television was not a flat screen, but was very big and easily seen from anywhere in the room and worked very well.
Even though the paperwork in the room said the beds were only made certain days unless specifically requested; they made mine every day I was there. The cleaning staff was there promptly and went above and beyond. I usually prefer to stay where a continental breakfast is offered, but I was alone and had to get up really early everyday, so I didn't mind. I enquired about taking my graduating nephew swimming while on his "Family Day" pass and the clerk informed me we could go to their "sister" hotel and we would be able to swim there! What a nice surprise!
A sign on the lobby doors said they would be locked from 11pm to 7am and there was a key entry to let yourself in with your room key. That made me feel safe, along with the fact that all the locks to my room worked properly.
I didn't venture to the laundry or exercise rooms, as I had no time for either, so I cannot give an opinion on those areas.

Room Tip: Call ahead and talk to the front desk, as they were very helpful when it came to the "specifics...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
Alta Loma, California
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Just came across my receipt, and when I stayed here I didn't know about Trip Advisor. NOW figured I should tell my story...We were in town for a military graduation in 2009, and there seemed to be not many people staying in the hotel. When we checked in, since we had booked with one credit card, and used another card, the girl at the counter said she needed both. Then she swiped both cards and I know she swiped one twice. When I got home, I found out that both my cards had been used to make purchases back home. My credit had been stolen. After some checking, that is called "Skimming". They run your card I believe I was skimmed at this hotel. Watch out at this place. Also, it seemed like we were the only people staying in the hotel the entire weekend. It was eerie.

If it were not for the crazy "Coincidence" I would have rated this hotel a 4 star. I loved that the soaps were Bath and Body Works. We enjoyed having the kitchen.

Room Tip: Watch out for Skimmers who steal your credit! I cannot remember if there was a pool. I don't thi...
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Moab
Reviewed 22 July 2010

The staff was awesome! I felt like I was home the whole time I was there!! I will stay again when in the area!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled with family
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Upon check in Kim was so nice & took care of us. The room was spacious and clean. For dropping in the 4th of July without a reservation I can not complain about the room or the service. We are coming back to Ft LW next month & the only reasn we will not stay at this hotel is the bed was very uncomfortable for both of us as we have back issues. For the price we can't complain about the room or the hospitality.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
ga.
Reviewed 11 May 2009

we stayed for two nights there was a mixup with my res. not the hotels fault hotels .com fault but the staff Michell,Britiney,Kim and Katie B. took great care of the problem and i was very pleased. i will stay there again no question.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Mont., Illinois
Reviewed 17 March 2008

I stayed here for 5 nights while my son was graduating from boot camp at Fort Leonard Wood. I had a nonsmoking room that had a kitchenette. My room was very clean, smelled good and was nicely decorated. I have stayed in a variety of hotels over the years and this one was by far one of the most comfortable and cleanest. The gym is well equipped. I only used it once due to time. There is no pool but I didn't miss it. The owners and employees were very friendly and helpful with anything I needed or to give a restaurant recommendation.
The back of the hotel has a beautiful view. I stayed during the winter season when the trees were bare but I'm sure the spring summer and fall will offer an even better view. I would definitely stay here again and I highly recommend it. You would not be disappointed, unless your looking for a pool.
SLH

• Liked — Size and cleanliness of the room
  • Disliked — The smoking floor(s) where family members stayed was smelly, of course.
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family