“Clean, Quite, Comfortable”

Ranked #18 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Saint Charles, Missouri
“Clean, Quite, Comfortable”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

The freindly staff, Large, Clean and Quite hotel room made it a very enjoyable stay. Fitness room fit all my personnal needs, and the Kitchen was great. My room and overall experience was far better than that of my freinds staying on base. Best thing I can tell you is that I would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I would like to thank All Towns Suites general manager Mr. Bhavic Tailor for the warm
reception and hospitality I received upon my arrival . The room was like an apartment , the kitchen and bathroom were very clean and the beds were comfortable . Your staff was courteous and attentive , she was nice . Also the dishes and utensils were greatly appreciated . I forgot some belongings and you called , thank you. The stores and restaurants were easily accessible and Fort Leonard Wood was a short drive away. On behalf of myself and my daughter I thank you , sincerely J. San Miguel

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank SanMiguel804
ATSTRB1, General Manager at All Towne Suites, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Dear Sir,

It was our pleasure to accommodate you and your friend at our facility while you were in the St. Robert / Ft. Leonard Wood area to see your loved one graduate. I am glad that our room and amenities catered your needs. We surely enjoyed your presence and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in this area.

Your comments are sincerely appreciated by the staff at All Towne Suites.
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Our large family came for a military graduation nearby and stayed here for 2 days. We rented two (adjoining) rooms and had a very nice stay. The cost for value was excellent. The rooms were modern and most importantly, clean. The full kitchen/refrigerator was perfect for our needs & kept the meals cost down on our trip. The staff was incredible, cheerfully meeting all our requests and needs. We were extremely satisfied and very thankful to the staff for their superb hospitality. You can tell they had a heart for hospitality and sought excellence in their service. Well done, guys! It was most appreciated!! :)

Room Tip: Excellent stay for military graduations at nearby Fort Leonardwood.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
ATSTRB1, General Manager at All Towne Suites, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

All Towne Suites staff most sincerely appreciates your comments.

If I am not mistaken, during your checking into our facility, you had mentioned how eager you were to make a home cooked meal within our facility for your brave Soldier, and surely it is a touching moment for us when you are able to fulfill the wishes of your loved ones during the memorable few days that you are able to spend with your Soldier.

We look forward to serving you the next time you are back in the area. Thank you!
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Cheaper than many of the neighboring chain hotels but yet lots more room. Full kitchen with all the basic cooking utensils and very spacious room. Staff were all very helpful and courteous. Fitness room was fully equipped with everything you could want for a good work out. There are numerous washers and dryers available in the laundry room and are absolutely free to use for guests. Hotel is conveniently located near many restaurants and stores and is only a few minute drive to Fort Leonardwood.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Virginia Beach
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I really was impressed with the location of the hotel to my cousins home and resturants near by. The staff was welcoming and very accomodating while displaying excellent customer service. I really enjoyed the spacious rooms and the short visit that I had there at All Towne Suites!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
ATSTRB1, General Manager at All Towne Suites, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. It is certainly gratifying to learn that you have enjoyed our services and facility.

We look forward to having you again in the near future!
Reviewed 15 June 2013

Loved the location i stayed here for my brothers military graduation. the people that worked here are so friendly. The only thing i recommend is to ask how to use the shower lol. It is very comfy needs and very spacious room to walk around

• Stayed June 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We came up to St. Roberts to attend our son's graduation at Fort Leonard Wood. The room was clean and spacious. The desk staff were exceptionally friendly. We had left a pillow in our room, and the cleaner called out to us from the window to alert us to that fact. I was happy to have a roomy fridge and a stove top.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family