“best super 8 in the u.s.”

Super 8 St Robert Ft Leonard Wood Area
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
lima ,new york
“best super 8 in the u.s.”
Reviewed 9 November 2009

this is by far the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in including four and five star resorts.the cleaning staff top notch and the rooms spotless , lobby,pool, hallways and even elevators not a trace of dirt or dust.desk people friendly and helpful just a great all around hotel with very cheap prices,some of the bigger hotels could use a lesson from this place.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 October 2009

We were in St. Robert for graduation at Ft. Leonard Wood. I was well pleased with the room and the staff. I ended up with my daughter and 2 grandkids staying with me. Our room was a nice size and the bathroom was roomy also. The staff was very helpful. Our bed was comfortable and the room came with a microwave, fridge, iron and ironing board and hair dryer. We took the kids to the pool and it was very clean. I booked early and got a good rate on the room. I would also advise anyone else staying there for a military graduation to leave about 1.5 hrs before it starts. We left at 805 for a 9 am graduation and the traffic crawled. It took us until 850 to go 4 mi to FLW. All in all, it was a great stay. Excellent for the money.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
WI
Reviewed 17 October 2009

First time at a Super 8. Staff was very friendly. Room and hotel is in great shape. Could use more insulation in the walls but not a problem once it was night. Very close to great restaurants and easy access to Interstate 44.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Greenwood, AR
Reviewed 5 September 2009

Nice hotel but bed was very firm and uncomfortable. The chair in our room was stained as well as the carpet. With the way hotels stay full around Fort Leonard Wood though it is understandable that they wouldn't have time between guests to have them deep cleaned. If you go to the 5 and Dinner to eat, (I recommend) you can get a coupon in the Travel Buddy booklet to get the room a lot cheaper. But if you are traveling from out of town it may be full, we stayed extra days so we were already here in town when we found it and had to switch hotels so it worked out good for us.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
Roseville
Reviewed 4 August 2009

We were attending a graduation and found this hotel to be a good value! The front desk was helpful and pleasant. The room was a good size and most important clean, with a small refrig and micro inside (#326) However, when we were there, our room was only clean after we left but we did recieve fresh towels. We only had two major complaint: 1) The pillows were rock hard and lumpy 2)The pool area is very small and the hot tub was not working to its potential. We were told that a new jet pump was on back order. We took this as a weak excuse, since the hotel appears fairly new.Even knowing this, we would stay there again! There are many resturants to choose from and a nice Walmart down the road.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Chester, Virginia
Reviewed 21 July 2009

Being from another time zone, I wanted a fresh cup of coffee at 4:30 am., so I went to the lobby to ask where I could find a Starbucks! Brent, the night auditor said that the closest one was closed, but brewed a fresh pot for me. I couldn't thank him enough! He was super nice and the coffee was great!
Like many, I was attending my son's military graduation and the location was perfect. It was extremely clean, the room was spacious and had a microwave and refrigerator, the beds were very comfortable, the service was excellant and the amenities were great for the value.
The staff were super nice, professional and extremely helpful. I would recommend this motel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
Cromwell, Connecticut
Reviewed 6 April 2009

Considering the Ft. Leonard Wood area is the hind-end of civilization, this hotel is okay. Compared to some of its' competition, it's great! The room was decent in size. The fitness center was REALLY small and had three or four pieces of very cheesy equipment in it.

My ONE major beef with this place is I stayed there 10 days(not by choice, it was the only place I could find with that availability on short notice) and my HVAC unit was very noisy. Enough to keep you up at night noisy, so I had to keep it off all night. I told the management about it the first three days there and nothing was done, or at least it never got fixed. Neither was I offered another room with a functioning unit..

If you don't care about that, or noisy Privates running around on the weekends, then this is your spot.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business