“Beautiful Hotel”

Ranked #8 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
Atlanta, GA
“Beautiful Hotel”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My husband and I stayed at the HI Express in May. We were in town for my niece's high school graduation. This hotel was immaculate. It was the nicest Holiday Inn Express I have EVER stayed in. I believe the hotel is fairly new...maybe 2 years old? The room was very modern, tastefully decorated, bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom had all of the standard amenities. I would totally recommend staying here!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tripgirl09

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
New york
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Stayed 2 nights for military graduation. Hotel was very clean, rooms were very comfortable. Easy to find, right off highway and just a few minutes from the main gate of Ft Leonard Wood. Buffet breakfast was okay. Staff very courteous and friendly. My only complaint is the highway noise. If you can, request a room facing the rear of the hotel, and I'm sure you will have a pleasant stay.

2 Thank packerbacker60
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Me and my family stayed at this location after my sons graduation, this was a perfect choice fairly new very clean.not to far from the base.

• Stayed July 2010
1 Thank velfroh
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Roadtripping Route 66 through the USA and got to St Robert at about 7.30pm. Had spent the previous night in a Super 8 (ok) and a Motel 6 (not so ok) so thought we would splash out a little and try the Holiday Inn.

What a treat.

This place is like a 5* hotel. The rooms are beautifully appointed, the beds are super comfy, the gym is really handy after spending hours in the car every day and the pool and spa were just awesome.

Breakfast is perhaps not 5* but is a decent basic option which is included.

We will certainly be checking out other Holiday Inns on our way across America after experiencing this one.

Double the cost of Super 8 but worth every cent.

2 Thank Nethercote
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 23 June 2011
Nothing pleases us more than a satisfied customer! We want our customers to enjoy the look and feel of a hotel in any Metropolitan City, surrounded by sophistication and luxury. Our customers deserve the best! We hope to see you again next time you're traveling through our area.
fairfield nj
Reviewed 8 June 2011

My family and I just came back from my son's Graduation at Fort Leanord Wood and stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. The hotel was about 2 miles from the post. Very Conveniently located. The hotel Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were spacious and very clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel. We were very pleased.

1 Thank mydollydolly
PJF49, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Saint Robert-Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 13 June 2011
We are very pleased your stay with us was so enjoyable. We thank you for taking the time to post such a positive remark regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in St. Robert, MO. We hope to see you again when you visit the area.
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I reaaly enjoyed my stay with this property. I had checked in early morning and the staff members (both ladies-one with child) were quite accomodating and friendly for such an early morning arrival. It was refreshing to see smiling faces after a long flight to MO. The property was well kept and I most enjoyed the comfortable bed. I will definitely recommend this property to any of my friends and family visiting MO.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 8 May 2011

This hotel is excellent. It's very new (I think a year or two at most) and everything is contemporary and well maintained. The rooms are spacious and have all the modern amenities people want these days, white sheets, flat screen TV with HD programming (including HBO HD), granite countertops in the bathroom, great water pressure and showerhead, stand up shower and minifridge.

The bathroom has a stand-up shower instead of a tub-shower which I greatly prefer, however it is a little narrow compared to a curved shower rod (still far better than taking a shower in a tub in my opinion).

The towels are big and fluffy, not something you usually find in a limited service hotel. The AC unit was quiet and it's easy to get a good night's sleep. The gym is really nice, it has a great selection of equipment and towels and water. The indoor pool is big and nice, and of course the free breakfast is awesome (except the coffee, it's weaker than tea).

There are two computers with a printer so you can check emails, print boarding passes, etc.

It is hands down the best hotel in the area, you really can't go wrong!

Room Tip: corner rooms are bigger