As a family of three, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn for 2 weeks. It is not easy to stay in a hotel with a small child for an extended stay, but the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Though it is an older hotel, the staff keeps everything very clean and well maintained. It is well located next to the highway and FLW. All of the staff is helpful, friendly, and professional. Though there are some newer hotels with a few more amenities in St. Robert, they are more expensive and not as conveniently located. You will not find a more welcoming staff that makes you feel comfortable while you are away from home.
The only thing missing is a washer and dryer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott is located in ST Robert Missouri just 2.5 miles from Fort Leonard Wood Military Base home to the Engineers, Chemical, Miltary Police, and Transportation Schools. Whether coming for military graduations, TDY, PCSing, military business or just cruising Route 66, we specialize in helping with all your needs. Indoor pool and spa, complimentary hot breakfast and business center are just a few amenities we offer to ensure a relaxing and comfortable stay. Come and enjoy all South Central Missouri has to offer, hunting, fishing, camping,canoeing,military MUSEUMS or just stop by on your way to ST Louis, Branson, or Springfield ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St. Robert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Fort Leonard Wood St Robert Hotel Saint Robert
- Fairfield Inn Saint Robert
- Fairfield Saint Robert
- Saint Robert Fairfield Inn