“Very nice - Very comfortable!”

Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Saint Robert
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fishers, Indiana
“Very nice - Very comfortable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

I mother and I went to Ft Leonard Wood to visit my son in the Army. Both of our rooms were very nice and as clean as you could ever want them to be. The staff was VERY friendly and so attentive... which was also very nice. The hotel also served a hot breakfast - the meal was very good, very well prepared and the lady that worked in the kitchen area was a real sweetheart. We had a wonderful stay and I would be happy to recommend this hotel to anyone! Also... i thought the price of the rooms we had was incredibly reasonable!

Thank you to everyone at Comfort Inn, St. Robert Missouri!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 8 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with my entire staff. We hope to see again in the future.

~Charity Osborn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
San Lorenzo, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

We recently spent the night at this Comfort Inn in St. Robert, MO. Our stay was good but the lady, Clair in he breakfast room was TERRIFIC!! What a great way to start off your day!! Thanks, Clair!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
I have passed your comments on to Clair. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge her in your review. We hope to see you again when you are traveling through.

Plano, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

The staff is beyond amazing!!! From front desk to maids in the halls, everyone was beyond friendly and engaging. Rooms are clean and nice. For the price you CANNOT have better, seriously. Breakfast is good and friendly staffed. Pool good, hot tub, was very hot! I cannot say enough positives about this specific location. Love them!!! Closest thing to being a home away from home!!

Room Tip: The jacuzzi king suite is awesome!!!
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 21 July 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will share your comments with my team.

Bloomer, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2011

Myself along with eleven other family members recently stayed here for my son's graduation from AIT at Ft Leonard Wood. This place is great! The staff are wonderful. They were all very kind, courteous, friendly, and helpful! The rooms were clean, spacious and the beds and pillows were great. The pool area was very nice too. The kids had a blast! I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the St. Robert / Ft. Leonard Wood area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Road Warrior
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2011

This Comfort is a Choice Hotels Gold Award winner which from my experience usually dosen't mean a whole lot but in this instance I thought that it was a properly given.

The exterior of the hotel looks quite nice, the rooms are pretty large and comfortable. Cleanliness was very good, the bed was comfortable, if I had any complaints it would be that the shower pressure was lousy. My room came with a microwave and fridge and had a flat panel tv.

I should also add that the Internet speeds, both wired and wireless, were outstanding, a quick speed test showed 13MB download and 17MB upload which was more then adequate for my needs.

All in all this is a very solid hotel, it's at a fairly busy exit with lots of business close by. There is a little greek restaurant that practically shares a parking lot with the hotel and the food was excellent.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
LDowell, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 9 March 2011
Thank you for taking the time out and writing a great review about our property. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and will share your experience with the Comfort Inn team.

Linda, GM
kentucky
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2011

There are so many places to stay in the area I had a tough time deciding, so I let my husband do it (he is currently at AIT in FLW) My requirements were that the hotel be clean and in a safe area near Fort Leonard Wood, have FREE WiFi, serve breakfast, have an indoor pool/hot tub (my daughter LOVES to swim) and have restaurants nearby. Comfort Inn had everything I was looking for, we even decided to "upgrade" to a jacuzzi suite.

I traveled alone with a 2 year old and felt very comfortable doing so. I never had to park more than 3 spots from the entrance which great in trying to manage luggage and a young child. I did not hear any noise from the hallway although I was located only a few doors down from the vending machine and elevator.

The staff was probably the best "perk" about staying at this hotel, they were friendly and spoke (but not to the point of annoyance) each time I came into the lobby. The lady in the breakfast area was very sweet and went out of her way to ask me if I needed help getting back to my room with my breakfast tray, she also gave my daughter toys to play (Thank you! She loved the ducks and I love the military support pins) and David was very quick to refund money the coke machine ate and gave me a DVD player since I forgot the cord to our portable.

We also got a chance to see how the staff handled an emergency, a storm was passing though which resulted in Tornado sirens going off in the middle of the night (Quite scary considering the tornado on 12.31) The hotel guests were 'evacuated' to a downstairs laundry room, David checked to make sure everyone was accounted for and handled the situation well even when some of the hotel guests wanted to give him a hard time. I managed a real estate firm and would have given anything for an employee like David.

I will be staying at this location again within the next 6 weeks. Thank you all for your hard work, it was evident that you care about your guests.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled with family
Dear Guest, your review was such a joy to read and share with our team. We are commited to our guest and making sure your stay is an enjoyable one. Your feed back on the night of the tornado storm was great! It really brings light to our mission and purpose to these trainings. We look forward to your visit in the next few weeks and we are thankful that you have noticed us.

Linda, GM
Kalispell, Montana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2010

Nice Comfort Inn, great lobby and breakfast, but very weird smell - like a variety of cleaning products. Too hot in the rooms. We had the air conditioner on full blast and it was 10 degrees outside. Quite convenient to Ft Leonard Wood where we were attending a graduation and several good restaurants located nearby.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family