“Our Stay 10/11/2012”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mount Vernon, Ohio
“Our Stay 10/11/2012”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

We have been to alot of hotels but this by far was one of the best ones ever. The staff was great and very personable. They made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. The night we arrived there was a dinner social which was nice while we waited to hear from our son who was training at Fort Leonard Wood Military Base. The room was beautiful and very clean. If we ever go back there we would for sure stay there. Thank you so much to all at the COmfort Inn in St Robert

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed 18 September 2012

This hotel has fridendly staff but rooms smell musty, floors look dirty and the breakfast bar is always out of the main course food. You will be eating A bananna and a cup of coffee most days. The staff need to do a better job keeping the food stock refreshed.

• Stayed September 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 27 August 2012

We stop here on our way to OK City 5 years ago for the first time. We just stop for the third time this year. The staff goes the extra mile. The breakfast space is the cleanist that I have seen. Clair makes you feel like faimly.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Milbank, South Dakota
Reviewed 26 August 2012

We stayed at the Comfort Inn in ST.Robert MO. for our grandaughter's graduation from boot camp at Fort Leonard Wood. We so enjoyed our stay, everyone was very friendly and helpful. One employee stood out above the rest. Her name is Clair Gerow, you can't train people to do what she does.The extra things she does is phenominal because she is doing it out of her pocket and on her own time. She makes honor pins for the troop families and gives one to everyone that wants to wear one. She also gives the kids goodie bags to travel home with to keep them occupied. If you had an undercover boss she would be the kind of employee you would love to find and you couldn't reward her enough! Every one that goes into breakfast leaves knowing that someone made them feel welcome and loved no matter what they look like or how they act. WE would go back again and again because of her. Marylynne Fields RM. 307

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Marylynne F
FortWoodHotelsGM, General Manager at Comfort Inn St. Robert/Fort Leonard Wood, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
Ms. Fields,
I want to thank you for taking time to review our hotel and let you know that I have shared your comments with the entire staff. I am happy to hear that Clair and her angels were able to make your stay with us memorable. I am very grateful to have her as part of my hotel family.
Congratulations to your granddaughter for graduation from boot camp and thank her from our family. I hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area.

~Charity
Ridgeland, Mississippi
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Very pleasant experience! The hotel staff was extemely friendly and helpful. There was catering at 5:00 pm by Buffalo Wild Wings with food and beverages(beer, wine soft drinks etc) which was very family friendly.
The rooms were nicely decorated and extremely clean with plenty of towels. We really enjoyed our stay at this Comfort Inn. I also liked the fact that it was in close proximity to Ft. Leonard Wood since we were attending a graduation.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Southlake, Texas
Reviewed 20 August 2012

A big thank you to all of the staff at this location. Though I didn't have much of an encounter with anyone other than the Breakfast hostess. The best part about my stay here? When I walked into my room, it was cool and I didn't have to wait for it to cool down. It was a unique Comfort Inn, and I enjoyed the look of the lobby, and the hotel overall. It was clean and comfortable, and the bed was very nice to sleep in. You can tell that the staff takes pride in this location!

One super sweet touch was the breakfast hotstess offered my kids and I a homemade angel they made! That little angel still sits in my car today! Thanks for the sweet, human touch, that just lit up our day!

Keep up the great work!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I have shared your comments with Clair and the rest of my staff. I am glad to hear you had a nice cool room to "come home to" for the evening. If you are through our area again I hope you will choose to visit us.

~Charity
Nixa
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Man I used to love this hotel. The whole hotel staff goes over and beyond for the guest. My review stands as this needs improvement on what the value of a rrepeated customer means. I have stayed there for over 8 months. At least 6 days a week. And was told could not adjust rate because of the government rate that is given. Noq know that the rate is based on what the government will pay. And one lady who runs the whole thing is more greedy than meeting the needs of guest. I was very disappointed. But other than one bad Apple o think the front desk ladies are awesome. The cleaning girls are too amazing. And Juan the maintenance guy is the key to keeping this location in tip top shape.

• Stayed August 2012