“Average place, average meal”
Review of Brick House Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brick House Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Eminence, Missouri
“Average place, average meal”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Most of the around town talk I had heard before my visit was that it was an ok place with slow service. That's pretty much what I experienced. One kudos was that the owner visited each table to make sure we were doing well. I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Meatloaf was a bit on the dry side and our service was a bit slow. All in all..it's ok but not sure if I'll be back.

Columbia, Missouri
“Good food, service, reasonable price”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Our first meal here, a lunch last November, was good enough that we knew we wanted to have a dinner here the next time we were in Salem. We were not disappointed. We had the steak special. The steaks were cooked to match our order, the sides were very good; salads good. The rolls and herb/oil were excellent. Waitress was friendly and efficient; manager stopped by each table to check on dining experience.

• Visited July 2012
Lenox, iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to eat!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

While in Salem, we decided to try the Brick House. We were extremely happy with our dining experience. Great food, service and prices.

Visited July 2012
St Louis
“Good Fried Chicken and Service”
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We stopped in for lunch on our way home from a weekend of floating on the River. There were 6 of us. We all enjoyed our meals. I had the Sunday Special. 2 pieces of Fried Chicken and 2 sides. There must be a dozen sides to choose from. I had the Onion Sticks (highly recommend) and steamed vegetables. Fried Chicken was very good, too. The steamed vegis had a little parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. The Warm biscuit and flavored olive oil was wonderful. Good service. The resturant is big and roomy. Prompt service. Waitress was attentive wihout hovering. We will be back!

• Visited June 2012
Pullman, WA
“Good meatloaf and service”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Our waitress was great, never did I have to ask for a refill. The food was good, and quick. I thought the prices were very affordable.

Visited June 2012