“Really Good Restaurant”

Brick House Grill
IMPERIAL
“Really Good Restaurant”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

This restaurant is located in Salem, MO and a great place to stop and eat on your way to the Ozark Rivers. The staff was courteous and the food was outstanding. Prices were affordable.

Visited May 2013

Monett, Missouri
“Not if you're in a hurry”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Regular weekday visit, store was 1/4 full, took over an hour for a sandwich and an appetizer. The lady who waited on us should be a traveling trainer, as her personality and service style was perfect, but the food coming from the kitchen was as cold as cold sorghum. I ordered the roast beef on rye sandwich/fries. All I would add to this delicious sandwich would be au jus. The fries were perfect. My business associate had mozzarella sticks. Maybe they were short-handed, but for a business lunch spot, I can't recommend it solely due to slow food delivery.

• Visited October 2012
Eminence, Missouri
“Average place, average meal”
Reviewed 3 September 2012 via mobile

Most of the around town talk I had heard before my visit was that it was an ok place with slow service. That's pretty much what I experienced. One kudos was that the owner visited each table to make sure we were doing well. I had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Meatloaf was a bit on the dry side and our service was a bit slow. All in all..it's ok but not sure if I'll be back.

Columbia, Missouri
“Good food, service, reasonable price”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Our first meal here, a lunch last November, was good enough that we knew we wanted to have a dinner here the next time we were in Salem. We were not disappointed. We had the steak special. The steaks were cooked to match our order, the sides were very good; salads good. The rolls and herb/oil were excellent. Waitress was friendly and efficient; manager stopped by each table to check on dining experience.

• Visited July 2012
Lenox, iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place to eat!”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

While in Salem, we decided to try the Brick House. We were extremely happy with our dining experience. Great food, service and prices.

Visited July 2012