“Excellent stay in a small town”
Review of American Inn

American Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Sedalia
Reviewed 27 March 2014

i am a supervisor for a local cable company that has traveling techs all over missouri. We have stayed in many hotels in the last four months we have been traveling. The american inn was by far the cleanest and most friendly out of them all. We rented six rooms for four weeks and the owners are very understanding and excellent service. If you ever come to sedalia mo and wanna stay at a independent hotel please stay here. super hot showers nice beds tv and fridge in every room. i will stay here everytime i come to this town.

Room Tip: small town hotel and love the rooms and rates
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that your stay will be equally satisfied or and enjoyable from this stay. we will make everything possible for all our valuable guest to make their stay pleasant. We hope to see you again soon. thank you...

There are newer reviews for American Inn

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Found this hotel with just a quick search and was greatly satisfied. The staff/owners are great people, and take pride in their business. This truly shows in the cleanliness and accommodations of their establishment. Great place to stay in the city of Sedalia. HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERICAN INN!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I stay in sedalia every weekend and have found the American inn to have the friendliest staff, clean rooms, and one of the cheapest rates around. I will not stay anywhere else when come to town. Thanks American inn for making me feel at home everytime.

• Stayed: February 2014
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

I have a court date in Sedalia mo
For my speeding ticket I choose American inn hotel to stay for a nite
The checkin process was fast n the manager Alex Patel was so helpful to me I love the place Bc there is so much things in walking distance
Room was very clean bed was so comfortable we'll court dint help me out but this hotel help me out with my stay I will look forward to stay here again n I will recommend this hotel too everyone

Stayed: January 2014
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Nice clean rooms. Price is reasonable comfortable bed and near good food can't beat it will definitely stay here again can't complain employees are nice and welcoming. keep up the good work and maintenance you guys are great.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have stayed at american inn for 3 nights during christmas eve. I had stayed at this hotel last year during same time, since then i have decided not to stay at this hotel, the reason I stayed this year just because i read those good reviews and one of my friend recommend me this hotel.
upon staying i was completely satisfied with room condition and services i have gotten. The hotel from Inside and Outside was very well kept. The owners were very friendly with me and my wife.
A very good place to stay.
I will be back next year.
Thank's for giving me a very Satisfactory service.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Reviewed 5 December 2013

I'm staying with this hotel for about 3 weeks and the hotel from inside and outside is very clean and rooms are very clean. Linens smell fresh. rooms has very nice microfridge and wifi and coffe maker. I was completely satisfied with room and services. owners are very helpful.
we will be back and my working crew to this hotel.
thank you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AmericanInn-Sedalia, Manager at American Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Manager.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Sedalia
Econo Lodge Truman Inn
Comfort Inn Sedalia Station
Laci's Country Inn
Laci's Country Inn
#1 of 2 in Knob Noster

Been to American Inn? Share your experiences!