Comfort Inn Sedalia Station
US$61
US$58
US$103
Cancelon
Laci's Country Inn(Knob Noster)
US$60
US$72
US$61
Night Inn(Sweet Springs)
US$62
US$59
All reviewsyogurtbaconfront deskroom was cleangreat hotelfresh baked cookiesmake your own wafflespielemon waterhotel lobbystandard farewould stay here againhot itemshot tubcontinental breakfastwould highly recommend this hotelnight's sleep
Reviewed 3 June 2013

we came to mo. for my cousins wedding everyone was great service couldn't be better very clean very good breakfast if we come to mo. again wouldn't hestate to stay there again and will let all my friends know. thanks again for my cousin for booking resivertations . love you all betty

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Betty P
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Having stayed at several different hotels in Sedalia, Comfort Inn is by far the best for
several reasons: Location near shopping and food; quality and cleanliness, friendly
helpful staff, breakfast selection is fabulous. Price and choice rewards are great
why stay at a cheaper place with fewer choices. Give Comfort Inn a try you will be
glad you stayed there.

Room Tip: the backside of the hotel is very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Frank S
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband and 2 children as a part of a block of rooms designated for a wedding. There was nothing particularly bad about this place, but nothing great, either. The service wasn't wonderful- the check-in attendant was robotic at best and I know several guests that were charged the incorrect room rate. The rooms were clean enough, but humid and had a distinct odor of mildew. The beds were fairly comfortable. the water pressure in the shower was good, but the curtain leaked. The pool looked nice, though we did not use it. The breakfast left a lot to be desired. My family came down around 8 am to find that most items were already gone and there was no attendant replenishing. My mom was yelled at for trying to open cabinets to find cups! The eating area was ill-equipped for the number of guests staying there. I did like that they had TVs and games for kids in lobby area.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 17 February 2013

This hotel is great other than it can get a bit on the noisy side on the weekend, the walls are a bit thin as you can here things in other rooms and when doors shut the rooms seem to shake but I was on the main floor and it wasn't a problem other than the weekends.
Other than that this hotel is awesome, I stayed here for two weeks while on business and it was a home away from home. The staff is amazing, always friendly and always up for small talk and a little conversation. The room service was immaculate, my room was always cleaned, beds made, clean towels and vacuumed. The rooms were well decorated and the the bed and bedding was very comfortable.
The breakfast was also great. Lot of choices and lots of hot food such as bacon, sausage and eggs every morning. The coffee was nice too, especially for a hotel. The pool and hot tub was nice to come "home" too every night also.
The other big bonus for the hotel was a lot of great food and drink choice with in walking distance. All in all I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: I was on the main floor of the hotel, it was noisy, especially on fri and sat nights, I would recomend a room on an upper floor if you don't mind steps or waiting for an elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Having stayed here before a number of times, this was a let down. In This smoke free motel there
was smoke smell in the first floor hallway bad. The first night there we was on the lower floor( read basement) it was musty and damp. My wife woke up with a bad head ache moved to third
floor for next night was better. The breakfast was not as good as usual. When items ran out they
were not replaced. With all this it still is the second best choice in town.

Room Tip: Stay out of the basement, rooms that start with a 4,.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family