“Don't understand what all the complaining is about ...”
Review of Bordertown Casino

Bordertown Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Seneca
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I have recently started going back to Bordertown (as we had stoped going anywhere for a couple of years due to wife's health) and frankly, I prefer it very much over Downstream (where the employees are rude and it is always hard to find a drink), Wyandotte (where I've never had any luck at all on the slots), or Buffalo Run (where it is also hard to find an employee on the floor, and the slots seem very 'tight'). We have been having pretty good luck on the slots there over the past couple of months, and the floor employees are very friendly and helpful.

As far as the smoke complaints, I haven't noticed it being any worse than any other casino. As far as the few making reference to the 'rude smokers' ... if you walk up and sit down next to someone smoking, don't expect them to put their smoke out to please you .. find another chair. I would imagine you folks would never be happy with anything less than a total ban anyway - and besides it is a CASINO .. if you don't want to go to a place where smoking is allowed, go to Springfield and stay there.

I am anxious to see the new facility. I believe it will only make Bordertown a nicer place to visit. And I will be visiting it more in the future.

2  Thank gp100
There are newer reviews for Bordertown Casino

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I have been here several times lately and have won at least $300 everytime so far. Slots seem loose.. Poker is harder to win at but the tables seem busy. Drinks are cold. It was very smoky but most casinos are

1  Thank rg33
Reviewed 16 April 2012

The place looks like it was decorated by Austin Powers -- and then abused by Mr. Bean. The "restaurant" is an overpriced snack bar. The bingo hall looks like a church camp rec room, the carpet looks like a Super 8 after Spring Break, and the "atmosphere" is ho-hum. Perhaps the tribe is squeezing their nickels in anticipation of the opening of their huge new facility, but this property is sorely lacking.

Reviewed 29 March 2012

I love Bordertown. The people are very friendly and helpful. Food okay. If you are coming as a destination, go downtown Seneca, visit the Antique store, Flea Market, dress shop, gun shop, watch the ducks waddling around. Chill and enjoy. Bordertown is the best Casino in the area, bar none.

4  Thank robinjoplin
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Terribly smokey!!!! Hope the new one they are building has better ventilation. Hope the new hotel has non smoking rooms. They have a new deli sandwich shop in the back section, but nowhere to sit and eat. We had to take our food up front and sit in the bar to eat. Not very organized.

4  Thank Kay A