“Convenient Location But Poor Service”

Ruby Tuesday of Sikeston
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Sikeston
Cuisines: American
Nashville, Tennessee
“Convenient Location But Poor Service”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stopped in here briefly to grab dessert-to-go at about 8pm on a Saturday night. Staff seemed frazzled and dazed, and half the tables in the place were covered with dirty dishes and half-eaten meals. We quickly ordered two desserts and then had to sit in the bar, waiting too long, for the order to arrive. (One dessert, the cheesecake, was delivered with no sauce on it, contrary to the menu's description. I had to go back in so they could correct the mistake.)

Visited March 2014

Ft. Wayne, IN
“Just a normal Ruby Tuesdays”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

There is nothing special about this restaurant. If you've eaten in one they are all the same. For a quick meal close to hotels and the interstate it's a good location.

Visited January 2014
“Used to be good”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

I used to love going here! It was great! But slowly their service has been declining. This time when we went we were quite shocked. First off our waiter was rude and did not want to wait on us. He did not keep our drinks filled and told us he would bring more biscuits and never did. Secondly, it took forever to get our food! Thirdly, when we finally got our food, the portions were extremely small and prices were very expensive. Not worth it at all. I was still hungry when all my food was gone, that's how small the portions were. So my advise to you, skip it. At least until they get better service and management.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent overall”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

It's a chain restaurant so it's ok for the area. The service was a little slow. It's a safe choice if you're not keen on the local places.

• Visited August 2013
Murray, Kentucky
“Eat here instead of Lambert's”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Want to spend less money, not have a long wait, and enjoy a good meal? Then eat here instead of Lambert's, which is just down the street.

The salad bar is fantastic as always, and the service (we had Tyler) was outstanding.

Everything I've eaten at Ruby Tuesday's is good, but on this night, my wife had a burger, which was delicious, and I had spicy fish tacos. They were good, but I would ask for them to be served without jalapenos, as they added nothing to the overall flavor of the entrée.

We've eaten here several times, and always had a very good experience.

Visited July 2013