“Wine tasting and beautiful view.”

Ladoga Ridge Winery
Reviewed 15 April 2014

What a treasure we have in Smithville. The winery and vineyard are situated over looking a gorgeous valley to the west. The staff are pleasant and friendly. It was easy to sit and relax. The wine was an added bonus.

1  Thank GAGustitus
galen1115, Owner at Ladoga Ridge Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thanks so much for your kind words.

There are newer reviews for Ladoga Ridge Winery

Reviewed 26 January 2014

There are many wineries in Missouri, and this is one of my favorites. The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable, plus they have a excellent wines. Sully's White and Toad-a-Lope are two of my favorites, and I keep coming back for more.
The slushed in the summer are a nice treat. Great views and a really pretty facility.

1  Thank jmjbwolf

I see you are from Liberty, MO., just down the road. Your visit was in January. We are all green now and sitting out by the fire pit, with the birds singing, and the vineyard greening up will surely please you. Thanks again MR. and Mrs. Wolf.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

The slushies at Ladoga are just the thing on a hot day. it is a wonderful place to get together with friends.

Thank you for such a nice review Jantyk. We have new wine slushie flavors this year.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

This is a nice winery run by a local family.It offers a great area for tasting and the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Great stop just a few miles north of Kansas City in a quaint little town.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

My daughter and I used my Groupon wine tasting offer on August 2. It was a delightful experience. We went on a Thursday. We were the only tasters there at the time, so we had a very personal visit. The owners were very cordial and knowledgeable. I'd like to go back again to try the wine slushies that they make on the weekends. I really liked all the wines I tried which is unusual! Bought a bottle to take home, but really would have liked to take home more!