“Yum”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

Nice little sushi joint on the south side of town. Competitively priced and fresh fish! Can't go wrong stopping here.

There are newer reviews for Mijuri

Reviewed 6 July 2013

My two kids and I found this restaurant through TripAdvisor. As other reviewers have mentioned, it's not much to see from the outside, but the full parking lot at lunchtime was a good sign. The interior was very nice and almost all of the tables were full. Our server was very nice and answered all of our questions. Each of us got the two roll lunch special and bill was $20 - a deal in my opinion. Food was fresh and tasty. Will definitely return soon!

1  Thank MoMommy2
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Our dinner was exceptional at Mijuri. The presentation was as good as the flavor. The Imperial Delight came wrapped in foil and served flambé. It was fabulous. All of the fish was fresh and the portions were quite ample. Our server couldn't do enough for us. A very special dinner,

Reviewed 25 June 2013

I have eaten Sushi all over the USA & abroad. I was very pleased with the service and the ambience of the restaurant. I am on a low sodium diet. When I asked if they had low sodium soy sauce I was told they did not. After I told the server that about my diet, he said he would make a batch of low sodium soy sauce. I was very pleasantly surprise at that. The meal topped that. One of the best Japanese meals my wife & I have had. It compares favorably to our usual Sushi place at home. We had an Imperial Guard Roll. Shrimp, eel, avocado & tobiko, wrapped in tin foil & heated over a flame. WOW!! I recommend the place to everyone.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

Every time that I am in the Springfield area I try to stop by Mijuri's for their lunch special. The sushi is ALWAYS fresh and the sides are delightful. Perfect size lunch. I encourage you to try this restaurant. You won't be disappointed!!!