“My husband loved it!”
Review of 1984

1984
Ranked #4 of 31 Fun & Games in Springfield
More attraction details
Owner description: 1984 is an 80s time machine! All original 80s video games and 80s theme'd hangout. Pinball for 50¢. Entry Admission is $7.50 per person. Your admission is an all-night pass, no cost for re-entry on the same night. We also have Party Rooms for rental, and we do Private Events. Please call to book in advance. Find us at 400 S. Jefferson across from the downtown YMCA.
Sterling, Virginia
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“My husband loved it!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

There were a lot of old-style video games here and my husband was definitely loving all the variety. My kids, though, were bored with the old technology pretty soon and I admit that it didn't peak my interest as much as I might have thought. ;) But still an interesting place!

Visited November 2013

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun, Cheap Entertainment”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A very fun place to spend a couple hours. It's only $5 to get in and play everything but the pinball games. They have a good assortment of old school games like PacMan, Gauntlet, Astroids, Rampage, etc. It was packed when we were in there, and you had to hang out until someone left there game and then grab it so you could play, but people were good about not monopolizing machines.

Visited May 2014
Norfolk, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Just Awesome”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Bring $5, and play all day. The pin ball machines still cost real money, but all of the machines have a button wired in so you can just press that and its the same as dropping a quarter in. EXCELLENT place to bring your child or young relative and educate them on what REAL gaming was. I can't say enough about how rad this place is.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank The_guy_with_the_ink
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great place for the family”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you have kids and some time to kill, this is the place to go. 5$ gets you in and you can place all the old school 80s arcade games you want. It is amazing to sit and play pac man like the old days. They have a party room for the kids and a snack bar with basic fare. I can't wait for my son to be old enough to take there!

Visited February 2014
Springfield
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“I admit it, I love this place!!!”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My 9 y/o convinced me to take her to 1984 and we BOTH had a blast. I rediscovered games form my "childhood" as she experienced them for the very first time. Lots of games, cheap fun, great jewel downtown. Will def be revisiting soon!

Visited March 2014