“Renovations look good” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Budget Inn Springfield

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Best Budget Inn Springfield
Ranked #39 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
“Renovations look good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2011

Hotel undergoing some renovations. Rooms quiet. Very convenient location close to the airport. Nice folks at the desk!

• Stayed December 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank randyyoung

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Hummingbird0
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2010

I had a very good experience with my stay at this motel. I traveled with my husband and 7 year old daughter. It seemed like a nice and quiet neighborhood and the business was family owned; friendly people. The room was clean, big, and had big comfy beds. Fresh coffee in the morning was a plus for me. The price was good for what we got compared to some other places and I would definitely recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Hummingbird0
Missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

My husband, grandaughter & I, stayed in this motel Feb. 21 until Feb. 22. We got to our room about 7:30 PM (or so) and we were absolutly shocked!! The room was very nasty! The room stunk, the carpet was gross there were burns in the carpet, the bathroom was very dirty, most the channels on the TV were in black & white. We couldn't sleep at all! It was very loud, people were going in and out all night until about 5 AM or so, and you could also hear things going on in the other room. We ended up leaving around 8 AM because we were so tired and hand't got any sleep at all. We believe it's a prostition motel! Someone should turn it into the police, and also have a heath inspector come out!! We wouldn't recommend this motel/hotel to ANYONE!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank KayD713

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Springfield
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2009

My mother & I booked this room over the internet so we could come down and visit my son in college. Upon our arrival (11:30 am) we stated our name and that we had a reservation. We were told that check-in time wasn't until 2:00 and that we would have to come back. My mother asked to see one the rooms and was refused by the woman working behing the counter several times. A young man came out and finally directed my mother to a room that she could see. After looking at the room, we decided that the place was definitely a dump and we were very misled by the online photos and information. My mom asked to cancel our reservation and was told that she could not, that she had to go thru the online company that booked the room. We asked for that number and was given and bogus number that turned out to be a blocked cell phone #. When my mom questioned this, the woman began yelling at my mom and ran out the door and got another man bringing him toward the office, upon which time I told my mom to get in the car, we would sort this out away from here. We were very afraid of these people. Upon further investigation, we found that the confirmation # we were given was a bogus # and not good for anything. Bottom line: They got paid for a service that they did not provide.

• Stayed September 2009
1 Thank fqkeuroiwe
missouri
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2009

traveled there with my partner for a night out., apparently we didn't read the "rules" of the establishment when my partner checked in., within an hour of coming back to the establishment after a late movie we had security guards pounding at the door stating that i needed to register., my partner told them that we would be down there after a shower, within 30 mins we had the security officers (if you can call them that) pounding at the door again., needless to say they pounded on the door so hard that they split the door in the middle..we decided after that to just go home, the security people put my partner in handcuffs, was very rude verbally, called the real police and had us sitting there for over an hour because they stated we barricaded ourselves in the room., the real police let us leave but, with no refund., i don't think i have ever been treated this way in any hotel/motel in the country that i have stayed in., if this is the way cust's are treated at budget inn., i won't consider using any in the country

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple