“Smelly Room!!”

Battlefield Inn Springfield
Ranked #10 of 10 Springfield B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Our room smelled so bad when we left we smelled like the room!! The carpets was very dirty, the sheets on the bed had lots of holes, the shower curtain had brown gross stains, the bathroom door would not close, no blow dryer, no alarm clock and the pillows was so thin we had to use 3 each to sleep! I will never stay here again! Very yucky hotel!! Not worth the money!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 7 March 2011

First let me began by sayin dat the pictures they hav on the internet are not in no way what the actual room looks. The bedwas sinkin so was the flooors the rooms smelled of mold an mildew there were open sockets with wires hangin out the channels were very limited. an the the family dat runs or own da hotel were rude and un concerning this hotels is very rundown an shabby an not fit for anyone to stay in so please take. Da time to read all the reviews on dis place

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank jamicaafox
Reviewed 7 November 2010

The Battlefield Inn is a great value for the budget-conscious traveler. The hotel had everything we needed: adequate room, comfortable bed, quiet at night, free continental breakfast, and convenient location. The family that runs the hotel was pleasant and very helpful. We left a bag in our room and they called us to come back and get it even before we had left the city. The TV channel offerings were limited and there was no iron or ironing board in the room, but those were minor disappointments. In general, the hotel greatly exceeded our expectations, given the price.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2010

Stayed there 3 nights, as we were working in Springfeild. After the first nights stay i informed the owners that I had been bitten several times by some kind of bug. I asked the staff ( several different employees) for new sheets to make sure they were clean. i never recieved the sheets so I insisted they switch my room. I stayed one night in that room and contuined to get bitten. my roomate did aswell. i asked for my money back and explained that these bugs were probably in my clothes and luggage. They gave me $40 even though I had paid $220.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank corye
Reviewed 25 May 2010

I asked for a wheel chair asscessable room... what we got was... NOT... my family member's wheel chair would not fit through the door and had it she could not have manuevered in the room with it. The air conditioner was in the wall way above our reach, was not turned on .. I used my shoe to finally reach a controll button. The air conditioner never cooled the room. We had to go buy a fan at a near by shopping area. The bed was sagging and very uncomfortable. Your head was down hill and your feet up...There was a mini fridge in the room which we needed to keep my family member's insulin cold... but it did not work... went to the ice machine to get ice... the scoop was at the bottom, hardly any ice but luckily got enough to use to keep insunlin cold.. toliet was cracked... We left as soon as possiable the next morning and will not ever stay at this Inn again !!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Springfield hotels
Lamplighter Inn & Suites South
#27 of 51 in Springfield
Comfort Inn & Suites Springfield I-44
University Plaza Hotel and Convention Center
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven

Been to Battlefield Inn Springfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Battlefield Inn Springfield

Address: 2114 S Glenstone Ave, Springfield, MO 65804-2430
Region: United States > Missouri > Springfield
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #10 of 10 B&Bs / Inns in Springfield
Price Range: £46 - £51 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Battlefield Inn Springfield 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Battlefield Inn Springfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.