Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
US$222
US$182
US$87
US$78
Sleep Inn Medical District(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
SleepInn
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$82
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$114
US$107
US$144
US$120
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$94
US$129
All reviewsnature centerfarmers marketgreat hotelfire pitjames riverclean roomsfitness centereasy accessbusiness tripbreakfast buffetconvenient locationhome away from homea great stayoff the highwayindoor poolwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendly
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The personnel was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were extremely large and very comfortable. Beds could be adjusted to firmness desired. Rooms clean and quiet. Plenty of lighting. Elevators very fast and convenient. Lobby was very inviting.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your recent stay with us. Our Housekeeping staff love to hear our guests mention how clean the rooms are. You have just made the day of several of those team members. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Great hotel w perfect amenities!! The Bar staff was very friendly and had good knowledge of some craft beers. The morning servers w great for breakfast, very quick with refills for sodas and coffee. Eggs and omelets were cooked perfectly. I would definitely recommend this hote if you are in the Springfield area for business or personal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had such a great time during your stay with us. Our Food and Beverage team is very proud of what they do, and they will love to read your comments. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

Overall: Good stay, would come again.

We booked five rooms for a special event in town. When I first called to book our rooms, I was transferred to a Reservations calling center. I declined the prices offered and called back, this time asking to speak to someone on-site to reserve the rooms and got a better price. We all checked in at different times. Jennifer at the front desk was very helpful.

When I checked in during the evening and checked on all of our rooms, Linda was at the front desk and was by far the most professional, helpful, and polite front desk clerk I have ever encountered in all of my travels. After settling in our rooms, my roommate went back down to the lobby for some hot chocolate and she helped her make them and gave her extra packets for later.

The rooms were very clean. Refrigerator, microwave, Keurig machine, hair dryer, iron, mini safe all in the room. Plenty of outlets for charging devices. Comforter and pillows are heavenly, but the bed was kind of stiff. It is one of the Comfort beds and you are supposed to be able to change the firmness settings. We checked both sides of the bed and both control knobs were set to soft.

The breakfast buffet is available for $9.95 per person and looked very enticing. I did not eat the breakfast on this trip due to going out for lunch with friends after check-out, but I have eaten it at other HGIs in the past and have never been disappointed. I am sure this one was just as well.

Now, my title says "Good Stay for Small Trip" for a reason. This past fall, I tried to book more rooms for a group trip and the management was very hard to work with. After sending me the contract, they called me two times to either reiterate or change terms. After the second call, I decided not to sign the contract and put our rooms (40 rooms by the way) and money at the Doubletree Hotel down the street. I've blocked and reserved rooms for over 7 years and I could tell they were being difficult and I decided not to deal with them. Truthfully, for our five rooms, I initially called the Doubletree and the only reason I moved to the HGI is because my boss wanted to be closer to the interstate.

Conclusion:
If you are traveling solo, with your family, or a very small group, this is a good place to stay.
If you are looking for a place to book rooms for a large group for some event, call the Doubletree and don't even bother here. Not group friendly.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm glad to see that you, and your group, had a great time during your stay with us. Our beds tend to be on the firmer side, even with the dial on the softest setting. We do offer pillow top matress pads for the beds if they are too firm for your personal preference. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

The hotel is very clean and has great amenities but if your looking for water pressure look elsewhere. They conserve water to a fault. The coffee is great - Hilton Hotels have very good coffee. The staff were very courteous and helpful. The dial bed did not work.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry that the water pressure wasn't strong enough, and that the adjustment dial on the bed didn't work properly. We will, of course, look into these issues in that room and correct them. I hope the next time you visit the area you will give us a second chance to make it up to you.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We arrived a bit later in the evening and departed very early, so I can't comment as much about this property as I usually would. That said, the location was ideal for us. The room was fine- clean, decent bed, etc. The lobby area was quite impressive. But, again, we didn't spend much time down there. For the rate, it was a great pick for us.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I'm glad that your stay was great. Hopefully, the next time you visit you will be able to spend a little more time with us.