“One of the most pleasant hotel stays I've had”

Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Ranked #7 of 49 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Lakeland, United States
“One of the most pleasant hotel stays I've had”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I always enjoy staying at a Hilton Garden Inn, but the staff at this hotel was outstanding, and the lobby and my room were bright, attractive, and very comfortable. One of my most pleasant stays, based on a lot of travel.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. Our staff takes a lot of pride in taking care of our guests, and I'm glad to see that it had such a positive impact on your stay. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Stratford, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Very nice hotel with easy access on and off. We had small children with us and required adjoining rooms. The rooms were very nicely appointed and extremely clean. The lobby was very inviting and we enjoyed a delicious breakfast before heading out the next morning.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know.
Conway, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great staff, great facility, restaurant staff were very hospitable. It felt that it was my home away from home. If I stayed at this facility for work, it would be my "office." Very minor criticism, the lightening in the rooms was dark, I understand the ecological and $ savings, but maybe a good LED light bulb here and there would help.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

overall we were very satisfied. The bed was uncomfortable but could not get it adjusted right. We would definitely stay there again. Location was perfect for us needing to get to both sides of Springfield. Only noise was people running on the floor above us and that is not the hotels fault.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time, overall, during your stay with us. I hope the next time you visit the area you will choose to stay with us again. If there is anything that I can do to be of assistance in the future, please let me know.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I like to stay at this hotel when we come to Springfield. It's in a convenient location to pretty much anything you want to do in Springfield. The rooms are always clean and they have the comfy Hilton beds that I always look forward to!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Chris B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Springfield, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
Dallas
Reviewed 23 July 2014

What a great addition to my 40th reunion. The staff made our trip and event even more fun. My girlfriends and I had wonderful service, the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. I would recommend this to anyone visiting in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you had a great time during your stay with us. Next time you and your friends get together let us know, we'd love to have you stay with us again.
Reviewed 22 July 2014

HGI in Springfield is a great place to stay. It's conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants and outdoor activities. The hotel is very clean and comfortable and the staff is always helpful and accommodating. You can't beat the hotel restaurant either - super convenenient and great food!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business