“As good as new!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Wausau, Wisconsin
“As good as new!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

Excellent in all respects. We thought the hotel was brand new but it was recently remodeled. We stay in a lot of Courtyards and this was the best.

Great customer service, clean modern rooms, and very quiet.

Only negative is that I went down at 6 am and the exercise room was closed because they were installing new equipment. That's ok, I did a crossword puzzle instead :)

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank uffdahhh
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for your review! I am very happy you enjoyed your stay and our newly refreshed hotel. I apologize that the fitness center equipment replacement interfered with your routine. I hope that you will stay again and get to use our new state-of-the-art equipment. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Farmington, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I travel for a living and this is probably the nicest Courtyard I've spent the night in. Extremely clean and more luxurious like a higher-end Marriott. Ana and team at the front desk were great to work with.

I recommend staying over other hotels in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Jon R
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have shared this with Ana and the entire staff. We like to think we are the best Courtyard in the US too! We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2014

I stayed here recently when in Springfield. The location was convenient to I-44. It was clean and newly renovated. My bed was very comfortable. There were plenty of plugs for electronics. I heard a little airplane noise in the evening, but none during the night. We ate breakfast in the bistro which had healthy choices, as well as Starbuck's coffee. All of the staff that I met were friendly and helpful. I have stayed at many Courtyards over the years and this was among the nicest. I will definitely stay here again if I'm in Springfield.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank jmotley123
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
I am happy you had a enjoyable experience at our Courtyard. Thank you for reviewing us. I hope that you will stay again soon. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager
York Beach, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is a pleasant property which has recently been upgraded. The rooms are quite pleasant and very clean. The bistro was not open during my visit which was unfortunate as this hotel is located a considerable distance from other eateries. There are sandwiches available in their deli. Staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank DRH0PS
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I hope you will have the opportunity to come back and try the Bistro. We appreciate your positive comments regarding our hotel and staff. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager.
Ridgedale, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here to be close to the airport. The rooms are very clean and the went the extra mile for space and decoration!! I was impressed!! Can't go wrong. They have a nice lounge. Pool was clean and hot tub was perfect!

• Stayed January 2014
3 Thank Joansky
I am so happy you enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to try out some of our amenities. Thank you for your time in reviewing us. We love to hear from our Guests when they have great experiences. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

I just completed a stay at this hotel for a business trip. Everything about my stay was excellent. Front desk employees were friendly and helpful at check in/out. Airport shuttle driver was quick, efficient and friendly. The hotel had a "Bistro restaurant" on site which was helpful as there was nothing else in walking distance in the way of food. Menu was limited, but served it's purpose. Great workout facility & clean rooms. There was a little road noise but nothing too significant. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Loves2Trvl
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for your excellent review. We really want you to enjoy your stay with us. We just can't value a clean hotel and friendly Associates enough. We appreciate your recognition. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, GM
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

As some of you may know, I've had a love-hate relationship with this group of hotels, but my husband gets Marriott points so we stay there. On a recent trip to Georgia, we stayed at some dirty Marriotts but this place was surprisingly clean to the extent that I had absolutely no complaints. Would I stay here again? Absolutely, and I'm very picky about the bedcovers, the floors, and the bathrooms. I was not disappointed with this one. They obviously have good management. We had two nice, quiet evenings and would definitely return if in the Springfield area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Laurie M
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
I can't wait to share your review with our Housekeepers. They are so detailed when it comes to the cleanliness of our hotel. They will be so pleased this impacted your stay positively. I hope you will stay again when traveling through this area. Thank you for your review. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, GM