Courtyard Springfield Airport
US$195
US$182
US$77
US$68
Best Western Route 66 Rail Haven(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Comfort Inn(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$97
Best Western Plus Coach House(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$94
US$133
US$117
Greenstay Hotel & Suites(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$82
All reviewstypical courtyardfront deskbusiness tripmarriott propertybreakfast and dinnernice hotelice stormshuttle serviceroom was cleannice lobbylobby areaexercise roomspringfield airportroad noisehot tubice machineroad trip
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We are Marriott people and try to stay in Marriott whenever possible. The rate for this hotel is very reasonable. Only one other Marriott hotel in Springfield at the moment. Quaint hotel, but smaller rooms, I think. Very clean though! Very nice outdoor sitting area, but pool is very small. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rostman
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is kind of you to share your comments of an enjoyable stay with other travelers. I hope you will have the opportunity to stay again. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, GM

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Although I normally stay at the Marriott Residence Inn in South Springfield, on this trip it was more convenient to stay at the Courtyard near the airport. The check in clerks seemed inexperienced and made mistakes in room assignments. We asked for two beds in the room as our grandchildren were with us, but we were given one bed with a sofa bed. An elderly relative was initially assigned to a room that had no yet been cleaned. The staff seemed neither unfriendly nor friendly, and just seemed distant. The rooms were cleaned well each day and the public areas are attractive. The pool was clean with ample towels although the water seemed rather cold for a heated indoor pool.

I guess you could say the "deal killer" for us staying here again with our grandchildren was the prepaid breakfast. First you need a breakfast certificate which we paid for as part of our room rate. With the breakfast certificate you are allowed either two cold choices such as oatmeal and bread or one hot choice. I realize that people do tend to overeat, however, having to pay extra for a three year old child who had only one egg without toast and a small cup of oatmeal was annoying. The children's menu was also extremely limited. My l0 year old granddaughter ordered one item, a breakfast sandwich, and as it was not on the children's menu, we were charged for this. They did not have my drink of choice, hot chocolate. I was given only one pat of butter for my toast. I assume this service is contracted out by Marriott and the contractor is interested in making maxium profit. Since this appears to be an overnight airport hotel, most people would not consider this a problem. If you are in the area for a few days, however, there are many better options in the area. Sorry Marriott, I am a frequent visitor to your hotels and have earned free nights, however, this hotel will not be a repeat visit for our family.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Mississippi
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

I regret you did not enjoy your stay fully. I wish we would have modified the children's breakfast to better suit the needs of the child. I will be also sharing your comments with our staff to see if they can find better ways to be interactive. I am happy that you found our facilities clean and well stocked. We pride ourselves with excellence in this area and find that our guests recognize this. Thank you for your feedback. I hope you will stay with Courtyard again if given the opportunity. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, GM

Reviewed 28 May 2014

There are fifty different motel chains in Springfield, MO., but the Marriott Coutyard on the West Bypass and highway 44 is really the best in the area.
All of the rest are all bunched up on the main drags of the city, and this one is all alone in a low traffic area.
The room was up to the standards set by the Marriott chain, the desk clerks, and food service personell were outstanding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Arturo4

Thank you so much for your review. We love our little nook here in Springfield and are happy you did too. It is quieter, yet easy access to everything. I will share your comments with our staff. We pride ourselves in excellence and are grateful for your feedback. Happy Traveling, Shelley Copeland, GM

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived after leaving Fort Leonard Wood around 7pm, our flight was leaving at 6am. Lyndsei and another stay let us see a suite and we were impressed. We booked and got a listing of local restaurants and we all were able to relax before our flight. This is our first stay at Courtyard and it was the best decision we could have made. The only issue we had was our TV remote in the living did not work after 2 remotes, the guy said I have to run to the airport to pickup someone and he never returned, I called the front desk about 11pm and was told that that was a maintenance issue and it would be at 8am the next morning, and that I just needed to manually change the channels. That's not what I had expected to hear, but that's what they gave me. I think next time they should choose what they say, but the room was wonderful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Latarsha
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure and share your comments with the staff and recognize Lyndsi for her excellent service. I wish we had been better to communicate and resolve your TV problems during your stay. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, GM.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel overall has been kept in excellent condition but the level of service (with exception of the front desk) is lacking. Our room had not been cleaned properly.... dirty wash cloth in the shower, dirty rag on the sink, bed linens had not been changed, etc. I brought it to the front desk's attention and they apologized, which I found sincere but lacking. I think the hotel was full and she didn't know what to do. The breakfast folks were slow and couldn't get a order right but they were extremely nice so this was not a big deal. I filled out the hotel's survey and was contacted via email by the hotel. He put 2000 points on my Marriott account to "make up" for the issues. Frankly, I wish he would have just apologized and stated the hotel has higher expectation. I don't feel the person who contacted me (who sets the hotel expectations) truly gets customer service. My family stayed, and paid, to stay in a hotel room that HAD NOT been cleaned. Unacceptable and this man's response is here is 2000 points now go away. TO BE CLEAR - we were part of a group with about 10 rooms and no one else experienced any real issues. Disappointed mostly with the hotel spokesman's failed attempt to resolve the issue. Good points - nice lobby area, clean pool, and a nice sitting area outside with a fire pit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank geauxtomountains2
CourtyardSGF, General Manager at Courtyard Springfield Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I apologize that your room was not completed when you checked in. I hope that the Evening Housekeeper was able to correct this error. We have a very high standard of cleanliness at our hotel and rank high in this area by our Guests. I regret that you did not experience this. Our staff is driven for a level of Excellence in Service for our Guests. I am confident that this is an anomolie in the level of Service our Guests experience. I am pleased that the rest of your group enjoyed their stay and you were able to enjoy some of the amenities.

I am also sorry that the offer of points in the original apology correspondence seemed dismissive. I would be happy to speak to you more regarding your experience.

Sincerely, Shelley Copeland, General Manager