Residence Inn Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsbasketball courtfront deskone bedroom suitefull kitchenfire pitliving areamarriott propertieshome away from homevisiting familywaffleshotel roomworkout roomgreat breakfastbusiness tripconvenient locationwe've stayedsausage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Went to Springfield to a 1st birthday party for our great-grandson. Outstanding accommodations at this Residence Inn. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. It is located just off 60 on the South side of town, which is the new part of Springfield. The rooms were large and well appointed. It was quiet and well maintained.The free breakfast was fresh and hot with plenty of choices and it varied from day to day. Yes I recommend this property and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the main building as it is where they have the free breakfast.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
ResidenceGM1303, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful comments!
It is so nice when we succeed in creating a wonderful experience for our guests. Hopefully we will see you on all of the future birthdays as well! Enjoy your summer.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The manager listened and the breakfast was much better this time! The beds are comfortable and the breakfast was plentiful! I love having a full sized refrigerator in the room, and having the separate living area was also nice when traveling with kids!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceGM1303, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you again.
We are so pleased that your stay was pleasant and that our breakfast buffet was plentiful and well staffed. We do hope that you will continue to visit us and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel on the last night of a 9 night roadtrip. There aren't many things that could have perked us up at that point (very tired, ready to get home), but the treatment we received at this hotel definitely helped lift our spirits.

I was promptly greeted and engaged by Austin when first walking through the door, and she made sure that I was aware of all of the highly recommended attractions and restaurants in the area.

The room was clean, spacious, and the hotel offered plenty of amenities (including a very nice fitness room and a very impressive hot breakfast buffet).

We take long Midwest driving trips at least once every couple of years. There is no doubt in my mind where we will be staying as we are driving back to Dallas from the Midwest. Fantastic job by everyone at this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceGM1303, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you so much for the kinds words,
We know how hard a long trip can be and our team strives to make each experience enjoyable. We are so pleased you gave us the opportunity to serve you! We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

As soon as I walked in the door I was treated exceptionally. The desk clerks went out of their way to help me with travel information. For family reasons I was not able to stay the two nights I had originally planned to stay. I will definately stay here again if I am ever in the Springfield area in the future.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
ResidenceGM1303, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and for allowing us the privilege to serve you. We hope that you will visit us again in the near future when you return to Springfield.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We stayed here for an evening while visiting Wilson's Creek Battlefield. The Hotel is a short drive to the Battlefield and it is worth the trip. From check in to check out we had a stay that was above our expectations. The lobby is beautiful and inviting. The staff is incredibly friendly. They helped us with all our needs and responded promptly to every request. They even found an auto parts store for us when we needed to replace some fuses in our jeep. The rooms are nice, the A/C is very cold and the beds are extremely comfortable. I have arthritis. Beds are my number one concern when I stay at a hotel and these get an A+. There is a kitchenette with a full size refrigerator in the room which would be good for an extended trip. The workout room was outstanding with tons of equipment. I took our children to the pool while my Husband (History geek) went to spend time at Wilson's Creek the evening we arrived. The pool is very nice, but it is outdoors and not heated. The pool furniture is cushioned and comfortable. The hot tub is adjacent to the pool and the temperature is just right. Finding the knob to turn on the jets was a little difficult. There is a pole in the pool area that has the knob and it is not marked. There is a large stone patio with tables, chairs and BBQ grill between the hotel and the pool. It can accomodate a very large group. There is also a well maintained Basketball court on the other side of the pool. There is a little market next to check in that has snacks, toiletries, etc. We purchased some items from the market. They were reasonable priced and I was able to charge them to the room. After a restful night, we went down to breakfast. The breakfast area is large, clean and comfortable. We even had booth with a small TV. The food was very good, hot and fresh. There was a large variety to choose from including hot food, cold and hot cereals, pastries and a variety beverages. There were several breakfast attendants, food was always refilled quickly and the tables were cleaned as soon as they turned over. We stayed at 3 different hotels on this particular road trip and all 3 were around the same price. What I found amazing was the large variance in the quality and service of the 3. This hotel was an amazing value for the price and delivered beyond what was expected. I will definitely stay here if we go to Springfield again.

1  Thank Trishinco
ResidenceGM1303, General Manager at Residence Inn Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you so much for the very kind review,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit and that you gave us the opportunity to serve you and your family. We do look forward to your next visit and until then please be safe.